Pave Wedding Production

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Pave Wedding Production is a wedding photography company based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan that also offers videography options. The high-end, client-focused business takes pride in sharing their expertise with to-be-weds. With over nine years of experience in the industry, they understand how to seamlessly capture the dazzling highlights and intimate moments of big days.

Pave Wedding Production is dedicated to delivering creative images that capture each couple's unique love story. The business's team has been specially chosen and thoroughly trained to create experiences that are as memorable as possible. To streamline planning processes, curated packages are available, featuring services like a complimentary engagement session, heirloom album creation, and three professional photographers. Full-day coverage options ensure that no moment from start to finish will go unnoticed. Videography is also available and can be added to any photography package. Though based in Grand Rapids, this team is happy to travel worldwide.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Jenna E. Married on 06/12/2021

Fun/Professional

Everything about our day was captured perfectly! When I originally reached out I was SO nervous (as my now husband and I have never had professional photos taken together). The energy brought by the crew was fun, professional & confidence boosting! I’m so thankful I have such a wonderful video and an abundance of amazing pictures to relive our favorite day for many many years to come.

Jenna,
    It is rare to find a couple that loves each other how you two do. I loved every minute of it! Thank you for trusting us with your memories.
    Morse M. Married on 05/08/2021

Great Team Great Work

We love our photos & video of our wedding. We wouldn't have had any other team documenting it. Bethany & Stephen are awesome!

Pave Wedding Production's reply:

No, You're awesome! There are some things in life that are more precious than others and your love for Morgan is one of those rare and beautiful gifts.
    Bethany
    Morgan M. Married on 10/09/2020

Best ever worth every penny

Bethany & Stephen are seriously AHHHHHMAHHHHGZINGGGG! They did SUCH a phenomenal job on our big day. Remember at the end of the day, all you have are your photos/videos and each other. Make SURE you hire the right photographer/videographer. This team knocks it outta the park every time. You'll no doubt love the results.

Pave Wedding Production's reply:

Morgan, It helps that you're gorgeous inside and out! You made my job easy. I am so glad you and Morse found each other

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pave Wedding Production 1
Exclusive
Pave Wedding Production 2
Discount

By combining photo + video you not only get a better price but you also get a more cohesive team and better coverage of your entire day.

Photography: $3500
Videography: $2500
Photo + Video: $5000 = $1000 savings!

Pricing

Team

Bethany Cramblet
Bethany Cramblet
Owner

Hello! I'm Bethany, owner of Joy Photo + Pavé Wedding Productions. I'm a creative photographer who has spent 9+ years mastering my craft and creating memories for thousands of people!

Photographing couples who are truly in love is what inspires me, no matter their age, gender, race, etc. I am outgoing, confident, and am up for anything so let's get wild and crazy together!

Stephen Proctor
Stephen Proctor
Videographer

Stephen is my partner in life + in business. We've been creating gorgeous images together for 4 years and we love working together! He has a natural talent for storytelling and is ALWAYS over-prepared for anything!

Grand Rapids Grand Rapids, MI, 49504
(231) 740-0900
Location of (Pave Wedding Production)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding