Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pavé Jewelers

Everything's Prettier in Pavé

History

Pavé Jewelers is a second-generation family-owned business that has been built on four pillars: honesty, integrity, trust, and excellent customer service. Clientele referral is the bi-product of our four pillars and the true the enabler of our success. We believe in building ever-lasting relationships that cross over generations.

Niche

We are Private Jewelers specializing in loose diamonds, exquisite engagement rings, wedding bands, bridal couture, bespoke fine jewelry and swiss watches.

Personalized Service

Pavé Jewelers operates by appointment only because we believe in giving you 100% of our time to guide through your jewelry buying process. We are available at your service 7 days a week 365 days out of the year. Our schedule is adaptable to yours which enables us to differentiate ourselves from other jewelers.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Handcrafted (1)
Ring Setting (1)
Diamond Certif. (1)
Shipping (1)

It’s a bit intimidating and nerve wrecking when researching and looking for your perfect wedding rings, but Pave Jewelers made it such an easy process for me and my now new husband! If you’re looking for excellent customer service, fast response time, someone that’s diligent but most importantly honest — Vishal is the guy for you. I can’t recommend him highly enough!

Profile Picture Tiffanie, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Vishal spent countless hours working with my fiance on custom-designing the PERFECT engagement ring--working with Rob and teaching him how to choose the perfect stone and setting, searching for a center stone that was a bargain for the quality of stone. Vishal found a stone that sparkles so much that I get nearly daily compliments, and he set it in a custom pave setting exactly to Rob's vision. We immediately knew Vishal was who we wanted to craft our wedding bands, and they are so amazing that we can't wait to officially wear them after our wedding. He was so available and easy to work with, relentless in the pursuit of perfection, and someone we now call a friend (and will look to for all future jewelry purchases!). Our recommendation is to work with Vishal before he takes over the jewelry industry, and enjoy his one-of-a-kind handiwork and customer service. :) Thanks, Vishal!!!

Profile Picture Addison, 6/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Shipping, Custom Accessories, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Handcrafted, Ring Setting

Vishal was amazing! He helped me along every step of the way and never made me feel pressured to buy a diamond I didn't feel comfortable will. In the end, the ring turned out better than I could of even imagined. I would recommend Vishal and Pave Jewelers to anyone who would listen. I will definitely be back when it comes time for wedding bands

Profile Picture Chris, 8/6/16, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1309204911647 s1139hlsa
220x220 sq 1309204986043 s1137ehl1319a

14 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
If you're looking for an engagement ring, wedding band, or any stunning jewelry you might want (earrings, watches, bracelets, and other rings), Pave Jewelers should be your first--and last--stop. The personalized attention and care you receive from them far exceeds the experience of shopping in a big box store, and you still get an excellent value for your purchases. They put a huge emphasis on educating anyone who comes in their door, and that gave us a lot of comfort in our first large diamond purchase. Pave Jewelers was also the only jeweler in our area who could create a custom engagement ring and wedding band we wanted within our budget. They are the best deal in town, and the value and experience were exceptional! We highly recommend them to anyone who wants a top notch experience and value from their jewelry purchases!

3033 Wilson Blvd, 7th Floor, Suite 735, Arlington, VA 22201   See On Map
855-696-7283 (phone) 800-675-2934 (fax)
MWF - 11 am - 3:30 pm TU / TR - 11 am - 10 pm Weekends - By Apppointment