Anne Lane, Wallkill, NY 12589 Map · Phone number

About Paul's Pics 4 You Photography LLC

Paul's Pics 4 You Photography LLC has been in business for years and Photographer Paul Harrington has over 20 years experience behind the camera along with formal schooling with the New York Institute of Photography. Paul and his Staff always dress formally for your event. We thrive on our reputation of NEVER arriving late and ALWAYS deliver your images within 10 days of your special day. Photographer Paul Harrington has had several hundred of his images published in various books, magazines, calendars and newspapers, as well as a vast online presence. Let us be a part of your special day. See for yourself on our website www.fotolightroom.com where you can view the Wedding Gallery Recent Weddings, Testimonials & References, Our Complete Packages & Prices along with more information to answer any questions you might have. Paul also has done images for several Music, Sports, and other Celebrities. This kind of experience is what you NEED at your event, someone who knows the proper etiquette, professionalism, and the ability to be in the right place at the right moment. Look us up !

img0919
6cd57857cce1fb00 1467078060522 img0378
img0378
img0919
6cd57857cce1fb00 1467078060522 img0378
img0378

54 Reviews for Paul's Pics 4 You Photography LLC

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

I was an out of town bride who was working with a strict time frame and tight budget. Paul was accommodating to both those needs without hesitation. We are so grateful for our stunning wedding photos that we will have to cherish forever. Thank you Paul for your patience and professionalism!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2017

From the day I met Paul he was very inciteful and professional. He answered any questions i had and was very courteous of the many concerns I had in regards to how I wanted my photos. He had many great ideas and all of my photos came out beautiful and he was very professional but kept us feeling at ease which made it easier to pose for the pictures. Would definitely recommend and use again!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Paul's Pics 4 You Photography LLC's reply:

Thank you Rachel, we appreciate your input, it was such a beautiful day, your family members and bridal party made it all perfect ! So many more photos to come see when you get back from your honeymoon ! Good luck and Congrats again !

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2017

Paul is very professional, his packages are priced well below the quality of service he provides. I can be picky, OCD, and annoying however Paul not only met my expectations but exceeded them. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family and will continue to refer him to anyone looking for quality photography at an excellent price.

Sent on 06/19/2017

• Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Wedding Officiants

Very professional crew! made contact with me as soon as I got into the venue and let me know how they were going to be photographing the ceremony and I'm pretty sure they took some phenomenal shots, but even more so they weren't in the way like some other photographers, and dressed like pros too! two thumbs up!

• Anne Lane Wallkill, 12589 See on map