670 scenic hwy, Pensacola, FL 32503 Map · Phone number

About Pauls On The Bay

Here at Paul’s On The Bay, we are unique in that we are a full service venue that is beautifully decorated for you with all-day access option. We are a landmark here in Pensacola known for our exclusive "panoramic" back drop of Pensacola Bay. The acclaimed professional staff led by Executive Director Dina P. Sigmund will help create your personal vision into a once in a lifetime event that you will be proud of forever.Your Special Day will be unforgettable as it "spills onto" your private scenic terrace from the interior venue through French doors. The beautifully-landscaped terrace will give your event that "oh so desirable" indoor-outdoor ambiance. Paul's On The Bay, is far more than a gorgeous location, it's a "Destination Dream."

img0476
268146101502398758239615385193896073502856405431n
img0970
img0476
268146101502398758239615385193896073502856405431n

4 Reviews for Pauls On The Bay

Ryan · Married on 02/13/2016

After searching relentlessly for a venue to host our wedding it seemed hopeless to find the perfect venue. Once we found Paul's on the bay we were certrain it had to be the place. And thanks to Dina, it was perfect from start to finish! We were skeptical about some of the negative reviews on wedding wire, and decided to meet with Dina about it before we did business with her. She was happy to meet with us and explained her side of things to the point where we were satisfied with going forward and doing business with her. Dina delivered outstanding performance across the board, she met with us routinely to ensure every expectation was met or explained, she is open for suggestions and questions or concerns, and her professionalism enabled a wonderful experience for our friends and family to enjoy a perfect ceremony and reception at Paul's on the bay.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/06/2014

3.4
      3.0

I fell in love with this location the first time I saw it. It was just what I wanted. Beautiful view right on the bay. I liked the fact there are several different areas that guests could walk around and it wasn't just one big room. A lot of space. The place is already slightly decorated so all you need as far as decor is just the table centerpieces. The décor is elegant and eclectic which is my style. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Everything turned out so beautiful just as I had envisioned. Dina was nice and very helpful but sometimes was a little difficult to work with. She was sometimes hard to get in touch with but I do understand she has other brides to work with as well. I met with her several times before the day and she always took notes and kept them in a file, however the day before my wedding day, she had not looked over her notes and was asking questions that had been answered the last time we met. I was slightly frustrated but didn't let it bother me too much. Her in house florist is amazing and does fantastic work and really saves you money as well. Dina also recommended my baker, Janice Bryant who makes the best cakes I have ever tasted! I will say though, if you bring your own decorations, make sure you have a team of people to help you setup because that will not be Dina's job. If you do not rent decorations from her, she will not help you set up which I thought that was what I was paying her for. She is paid to only set up the items she owns. Overall, a great facility and a gorgeous location to host a wedding. My guests had a great time and my day was perfect and that is what matters most in the end.

Sent on 09/19/2014

1.8
      2.0
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0

Let me start by saying this is a great looking venue it is gorgeous! But Dina's rules were constantly changing from when i signed my contract. Get everything in writing that is said and agreed upon before signing the contract. If you want someone to do everything for you wedding decorating wise this is a great place as she has tons of her own stuff to decorate and she has florist that she uses but it will cost you. But if you wanna bring in your own florist she will charge you and discourage you from doing your own thing. She is very set on how things should/will be set up at the venue. She does not allow you to do your hair or makeup at the venue even though when I booked she said we could but changed her mind later saying she never said that. She will search all of your stuff before you leave making sure you didnt take any of her stuff (which I understand but still seems a bit crazy). There are also some vendors that refuse to work with pauls on the bay. Still I had a wonderful wedding and everything worked out in the end. Just make sure you dont back down from what you want and if your not the person to fight for what you want bring someone who will for you or dont book this venue or get a wedding planner.

Sent on 07/08/2014