Paulownias Clutches & Wraps

Miller Place, NY View map

Welcome to Paulownia...I hand create clutches and purses with wraps,shawls and scarves to match...I will customize for your event which include weddings, proms, graduation or every day to match your personality ....
Vintage Silk Kimono fabrics are hand woven, hand painted, hand dyed. I have found that they are the most beautiful fabrics you can possibly use in creating wearable art. The Peacock and Chrysanthemum motifs are greatly used in their designs and are a favorite of mine as well as the cherry blossom... I use them in many of my own designs....I offer handmade, using luxury materials and utilizing exceptional high quality in workmanship and detail. I put my heart and soul into my designs. They are a part of me...
I show many fabrics, but have many more to choose from. I can custom a design for you.....Please be aware that my clutches are made to order and would require time according to previous orders. It can take a few weeks depending on bridal orders.... Please let me know if you have a rush date.

You can see a wide variety of my gorgeous clutches and wraps in my online shop at Paulownias.etsy.com