100 S Baldwin St Suite 100, Madison, WI 53703 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Paulius Musteikis Weddings

I won't boss you around. I won't ask you to be an actor and pretend to be someone you are not. I won't put up a fashion show. I won't give you sugarcoated meows. Or bs. Or fairy tales.
I will stay out of your way. I will let you be true you. I will be there and I won't miss a beat.

I know you have other things to do on your wedding day than worry about photography. Like hold each others hands, laugh with and just enjoy your beautiful celebration at its fullest. And it doesn't matter whether you are planning big or small- I am all about letting you be you and taking care of the rest.

Follow Paulius Musteikis Weddings on

b7114e80ebca038e 1517439887 59cee022a1c8dd3e 1517439885718 3 paulius musteikis
34af4f57c7025d56 1517439890 9724d36d24a79953 1517439885727 7 paulius musteikis

31 Reviews for Paulius Musteikis Weddings

Sarah · Married on 07/14/2017

Paulius was excellent! We worked with him for our engagement shoot and our wedding reception - and we STILL cannot get over how amazing our photographs for both are. He was very accommodating with our budget, ideas, timeline, and really took the time to get to know my husband and I....which allowed us to relax and enjoy every moment of our special day. Cannot recommend Paulius enough!

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

Many thanks to Paulius! He captured the essence of Love between and around us, the spirit and emotions of all those in attendance. It’s amazing how he was able to catch when our eyes met or a smile across the room or somebody in the middle of their best dance moves or a loving embrace. You can literally feel the emotion through the photos. Paulius was everywhere but very discreet at the same time. We have pictures of every single person that attended in some kind of action shot. Creative editing breathed even more life into tear jerking experiences for guests in attendance and people who were unable attend. My guests say that looking at the pictures takes them right back to that magical day! We are in love!

Jessica · Married on 09/26/2015

Choosing Paulius as our wedding photographer was a no brainer; we didn't even consider anyone else. He has such an artistic eye and a real talent for capturing beautiful, unconventional compositions. While we wanted a handful or posed shots, we gravitate towards candid photos, which Paulius does exceptionally well.

We had our hearts set on taking a walk through the woods after the ceremony with the wedding party. Our wedding day was pushing 80 degrees, and the "hike" was about a mile and a half with some decent inclines, some of which were slippery and sandy. Paulius enthusiastically captured many special moments along the way.

He was quick to turn the photos around after the wedding, and we were very impressed with the amount of great shots we received. Paulius was always very professional and laid back, and he brought a very calming, relaxed energy to every meeting, as well as the wedding day itself. Our engagement was short, and we didn't take much time to make the standard preparations that most couples do, so I really appreciated his fun, easy going demeanor.

I would not hesitate to recommend Paulius to anyone that values artistic, creative photography. He will undoubtedly capture the energy and spirit of your big day.

Award

Paulius Musteikis Weddings Pricing

Paulius Musteikis Weddings Price Rates

Paulius Musteikis Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Ueda Photography
    Ueda Photography Wedding Photographers

Paulius is a great person and artist. I constantly work with him and he is excellent in what he does. I believe he is one of the few Madison photographers that truly pursues a photojournalistic approach throughout the day.

• Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants
    Happily Ever After Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Queens and Hearts Photography is relatively new in Madison but has already made a huge impression on us and others. Paulius looks for true and honest wedding moments and, therefore, captures all of the emotions and energy and memories of the day. His work has an elegant freshness to it, and his wedding images reveal the stories and capture the magic that is about everyone on a wedding day - family, friends and, of course, the Bride and Groom. He loves what he does and what he does is create stunning photos of the people, the places and the moments of a special time. Check out his work and you will see what we mean!

• 100 S Baldwin St, Suite 100 Madison, WI 53703 See on map