Granite City, IL 62040 Map · Phone number

About PauliPoPs - Cupcakes & More

PauliPoPs - Cupcakes & More is a catering company that I started in May of 2011. I have always had a passion for cooking, but baking and creating beautiful desserts was never my intention. I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu in early March and I studied abroad in Spain where I was a sous chef in a small Hotel in the mountains of Bilbao, Spain. The lifetime lessons and cuisine that I learned while in Spain is something that I will remember forever and it has made me who I am today.

When I returned to the U.S., I wanted to start a small catering company that focused on Pintxos, bite-size creations that I had learned how to make while abroad. I named the company oNeKo, which is a Basque word that translates to mouth-watering, tasty, appetizing, scrumptious in English. Other than pintxos, I also created small bite-size desserts, including my delicious cupcakes that I begun to become known for.

My cupcakes became famous through my work at Starbucks. I created a whole cupcake line for them that incorporated Starbucks ingredients and coffee that was baked into every cupcake. Before I knew it, all of my orders were for baked goods. Because of this, I started to explore my talents with more flavors of cupcakes and I also started making cake pops - "PauliPoPs". I originally called them cake pops, but my dad called me one day with the brilliant idea to incorporate my name into the product and call them PauliPoPs. Since my dessert line became so popular, I decided to change the company name to PauliPoPs - Cupcakes and More and offer unique and delicious creations. My desserts have been ordered for anything from weddings, baby showers, birthdays, bachelorette parties to book clubs and the regular order to fix any sweet tooth!

P8221503