1577 Ridge Road West Suite 218, Rochester, NY 14615 Map · Phone number

About Pauleenanne Design

Pauleenanne Design is a full service event and marketing firm founded by Pauleen Vacca. Located in Rochester, NY, we aim to change the local market through our eye for design, client centered approach, and passion for our industry. Serving the Rochester, Buffalo, Finger Lakes, and beyond, we work with our client’s to execute your siganture wedding with aesthetic and logistical excellence. We work with out client's needs and budgets to ensure event the smallest details are taken into consideration. Our goal is to make you look even more fabulous!

For more information please feel free to contact us at 585.444.3663 or pauleen@pauleenannedesign.com!

image 51 534397 v2

Pauleenanne Design 2
Pauleenanne Design 3

Rachel Mason · Married on 09/22/2018

Pauleen is Fantastic!!

Pauleen was hands down the best value and money well spent for the whole wedding. She did SO MUCH for us it was really great! We hired her for day of services as we had everything else under control. After we met with her for the first time (about a month or so before the wedding), my husband and I walked out and said "yep, she's awesome". She's so laid back, very easy to work with but also incredibly organized and professional. All the things that we didn't think about, she was on top of. She's very detail oriented and we honestly couldn't have done it without her. She was familiar with our venue and we did have some logistical challenges, & if there were any glitches, we never knew about them and definitely couldn't tell. We also had one vendor that I was a little worried about since I hadn't heard from them, and Pauleen was able to get a hold of them and not surprisingly, it all worked out! I also ended up breaking my husbands engraved toasting glass before the wedding, and once we got to our table, viola! There were two matching replacement glasses (large beer glasses)! She kept everyone on track (including us), and even helped load up our cars at the end of the night (I'm pretty sure her and her mom; who is SO SWEET, may have been the last ones to leave the venue that night). She made sure there was always a drink in our hands, and was sure we had the food we were most looking forward too. She even made up timelines to give to the bridal party. She was great, made the process so ridiculously easy and fun.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jasmine · Married on 06/16/2018

My aunt hired Pauleen as a day-of wedding planner (plus some consultations) to make sure that we had someone taking care of all the details during and leading up to the wedding. Originally I didn’t think it was necessary, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. My fiancée (now husband), myself, and family did most of the initial wedding planning, and we had our first consultation with Pauleen a few weeks before the wedding, when a lot of the big things were already in place. And holy moly I am so glad my aunt hired her!!! There were still so many details to take care of that I would have absolutely never thought about without Pauleen on board.
    She was absolutely amazing – she’s incredibly organized and detail-oriented and has a lot of experience. She had a ton of suggestions for what we could do for decorations, worked with the caterer to come up with a table layout, helped us come up with the schedule, and a million other things.
    She made sure to keep us on track in the weeks leading up to the wedding and generally made the process less stressful/panic inducing. She also did an incredible job coordinating with everybody else involved in the wedding, including a lot of the friends we had filling roles traditionally provided by vendors (i.e., the friends playing ceremony music and making dessert). The day of the wedding, my husband and I didn’t have to worry about a thing, Pauleen was on top of every single detail and everything went incredibly smoothly. Her and her team took care of all the set up and the venue looked absolutely amazing thanks to her. Even during last minute preparations leading up to the ceremony, she was really responsive, cheerful, and a fantastic person to coordinate with.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Karen · Married on 06/09/2018

Pauleen was awesome! So easy to work with, taking care of every detail.
    She contacted vendors, ordered supplies for decorating, helped with script for the ceremony,
    helped my daughter choose flowers, booked hotels, shuttle etc. She also tried to keep us on budget.
    On the day of the wedding she was there to decorate and keep everything running smoothly. As MOB, I was truly able to enjoy my daughters wedding day, stress free!
    I would highly recommend Pauleen!! She helped make the day perfect!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Award

Pauleenanne Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• French Press
    French Press Wedding Invitations

Pauleen is wonderful to work with. She is a clear communicator and will make sure no question is left open-ended. Her ideas are creative and budget-conscious. I would recommend her to any bride-to-be.

• Wadsworth Homestead
    Wadsworth Homestead Mansion Weddings

as a venue manager Pauleen is one of my favorite wedding planner. She was on top of her job all day and took on a lot of jobs. Pauleen is creative, purposeful, smart and a pleasure to be with. I hope I see her again one day.

• BeanArt Photography
    BeanArt Photography Wedding Photographers

Best wedding planner I have ever worked with (and I've worked with a LOT). She has a fantastic and creative eye for aesthetics and design, not to mention she is probably one of the most professional, kind and yet fun people to have working for you or with you!

• 1577 Ridge Road West, Suite 218 Rochester, 14615 See on map