16151 Homestead Circle, Northville, MI 48168 Map · Phone number

About Paula's Patisseries

Paula's Patisseries will not be scheduling tastings or taking wedding cake orders for the foreseeable future.

Thank you for your interest and best wishes for a beautiful wedding day!

Follow Paula's Patisseries on

• Sorellas Custom Cakes
  • Gwen's Cake Decorating & Etc.
  • Buttercream Bakeshop
99b3e8fc c066 4f4e 95e6 de9d06f1bdec 1 201 a 51 913801 161228018087648

30 Reviews for Paula's Patisseries

Jeffrey C. · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough positive things about Paula. We met with a few cake bakers prior to Paula and she was head and shoulders above them all. Very inviting at our tasting and she was excited to make the cake. We had some who weren't really that interested, but she really went the extra mile to let us taste cake, NOT cupcakes. We had a lot of fun designing the cake and she even did my Groom's/Birthday cake served at the wedding which turned out awesome. Beyond the just the looks of the cake, her creations were delicious. As the groom, I barely got a piece with people requesting to try all 3 flavors. You cannot and will not go wrong with Paula's Patisseries. Top notch and highly recommended.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Paula's Patisseries's reply:

Jeffrey, thank you so much for your kind words regarding your wedding cake and birthday/groom's cake! You and Kimberly were a pleasure to partner with. Creating your cakes was fun, and I was very pleased with how beautiful they complemented the decor at Meadowbrook Hall. So happy you enjoyed your Cub's jersey cake! I would love to see your photographers photos - as my camera did not do the beautiful cake/setting justice. My best wishes to you both!

Jillian · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful wedding cake

My husband and I chose Paula’s Patisseries after a recommendation from a friend. We met Paula at her house for our tasting and were so impressed with her hospitality and the taste of her cake and filling selections. The lemon cake is a show stopper! We ended up choosing three different cake and filling combinations for our wedding cake. I shared my ideas for what I wanted the cake to look like and Paula made it come to life! She worked together with our florist to arrange delivery of the cake at the venue to ensure placement of flowers on the cake. The cake was absolutely beautiful and we got many compliments about how delicious it was. Overall, we are so glad we chose Paula’s Patisseries for our special day! We would definitely use her again!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Paula's Patisseries's reply:

Jillian & Dave, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you both. I do hope we can partner again in the future. Best wishes as you begin your married life!

Jc W · Married on 09/01/2019

Punctual. Polite. Professional. And most of all, delicious!

Paula was everything you would hope for. Her expertise is overwhelming and the final product was more than just delicious and beautifully decorated, it was perfect. I will happily recommend her services to anyone. 10/10, fantastic.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Paula's Patisseries's reply:

Kristen & John, thank you very much for your kind words. I am thrilled to hear that you were pleased with your wedding cake. It was a pleasure creating a design that fit with your vision and venue. My best wishes to you both!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Paula's Patisseries FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include?
    Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• 16151 Homestead Circle Northville, MI, 48168 See on map
    Location of (Paula's Patisseries)