Northville, MI 48168 Map · Phone number

About Paula's Patisseries

​​Paula's Custom Patisseries is thrilled to partner with you to create the perfect wedding cake and pastries for your special day!

We pride ourselves on our personal service to engaged couples. From cake taste through delivery, we are available to guide you each step of the way.

​Paula's Patisseries is passionate about creating a design that reflects your personal style, theme and budget. The result is a stunning and delicious labor of love that will fulfill your dreams and delight your guests. ​They WILL ask for seconds!

Our cakes and pastries are made with the finest ingredients. We use real butter, cream, vanilla, flour, sugar and eggs. Each tier consists of 4 layers of cake + 3 layers of filling and finished with our delicious, silky and smooth Swiss Meringue Buttercream.

When you purchase wedding or special occasion cakes/pastries from Paula’s Custom Patisseries, you can be confident that it is a fresh, handcrafted, work of art made just for you.

Follow Paula's Patisseries on

rosettes ribbon romance
rose ruffles romance 1
img4585
Paula's Patisseries
Black Lace, Romance & Handmade Flowers.
Black Lace, Romance & Handmade Flowers.
Vintage Inspired with Handmade Flowers.
Vintage Inspired with Handmade Flowers.
Elegant Drapes.
Elegant Drapes.
Swirls of Love and Buttercream.
Swirls of Love and Buttercream.
Lovebirds
Lovebirds
Halloween Theme
Halloween Theme
Engaged!
Engaged!
Bridal Beauty - Couples Pre-Wedding/Shower Cake.
Bridal Beauty - Couples Pre-Wedding/Shower Cake.
Kate Spade Inspired Bridal Shower Cake.
Love is in the Air - Bridal Shower Cake.
Love is in the Air - Bridal Shower Cake.
Tiffany & Co. Theme Bridal Shower Cake.
Tiffany & Co. Theme Bridal Shower Cake.
Kate Spade Inspired Bridal Shower Cake.
Moist and delicious Vanilla Cupcakes finished with a smooth Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
Moist and delicious Chocolate Cupcakes finished with a smooth Swiss Meringue Vanilla Buttercream.
Vintage Bridal Shower Cake with hand made flowers and edible lace.
Vintage Bridal Shower Cake with hand made flowers and edible lace.
Lavender & Lace - Bridal Shower Cake.
Lavender & Lace - Bridal Shower Cake.
img 1416 51 913801 1565542471

Paula's Patisseries 5
Paula's Patisseries 6
Paula's Patisseries 7

Jc W · Married on 09/01/2019

Punctual. Polite. Professional. And most of all, delicious!

Paula was everything you would hope for. Her expertise is overwhelming and the final product was more than just delicious and beautifully decorated, it was perfect. I will happily recommend her services to anyone. 10/10, fantastic.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Karyn Rekuc · Married on 07/20/2019

Paula's cakes are fabulous!!

First and foremost, I have been going on and on about Paula’s Patisseries since she was recommended to me by one of my wedding vendors for my wedding cake 3 years ago, and I continue to order cakes from her for any special occasion ( birthdays, company events, showers) Paula is an absolute dream to work with from start to finish, her cakes are beyond delicious, her designs beautiful and her creativity limitless!
    Our most recent collaboration was for my daughter’s wedding who wanted to have tiramisu for her wedding cake and dessert for 130 guests. However, when Paula found out that cake cutting would not be taking place until after dinner, she expressed concern with the tiramisu wedding cake sitting out for that length of time. We took her expert advice and for the cake cutting she made a 6” round ivory fondant vanilla cake with strawberry buttercream layers, and beautiful hand painted flower work, replicated from a photo my daughter sent her. To serve the guests, she made pre-cut sheet pans of tiramisu.
    NOW, can we talk about Paula’s tiramisu... I already knew her cakes were delicious, but oh my, her tiramisu....Perfecto!! I am a bit of a snob when it comes to tiramisu- I don’t like tiramisu ‘pudding’ or oversoaked, mushy layers. Paula’s flavor profile was spot on, even though we decided not to use Kahlua, and the layers were moist and still firm. Our guests continue to say how much they loved it and how delicious it was! I am just glad that I was one of the lucky few that was able to snag a second piece, because even with 157 pieces of cake- there were no leftovers!!!
    I highly recommend Paula’s Patisseries to anyone! She is truly one of a kind, and you will love your cake if it comes from Paula, it’s as simple as that! Thank you, Paula for being part of Kassity’s wedding, and once again making a dessert that we are all still talking about!
    Karyn Rekuc 7.20.2019

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Paula's Patisseries 8
    Paula's Patisseries 9
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2019

Delicious, Accommodating, Affordable

Paula was personable, friendly, and quick to respond. She answered all questions quickly and honestly. When it came time for our cake tasting, she was accommodating to our schedules and availability. The cake was not only affordable, but delicious. Multiple guests at our wedding asked where the we got the cake from. We were very pleased with the flavor and the taste, the presentation of the cake was outstanding. We will definitely be referring our friends and family to Paula's Patisseries for future events.

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Paula's Patisseries 10

Paula's Patisseries's reply:

Brittany & Adam, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you to turn your wedding cake vision into a reality! I hope you will keep me in mind for your future special occasions!

Paula's Patisseries FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.75
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.25
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands