Coopersburg, PA 18036 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Paula Mari Ceremonies

As an Officiant I am officially recognized to pronounce couples married, write scripts and speeches for memorials for the passing of a loved one or pet and to be there as a support as a minister to serve the needs of the community.

Remarriage or Renewing your vows together includes the children to honor this special day.
couple
wedflowers
Paula Mari Ceremonies
Retirement is something to celebrate.
Retirement is something to celebrate.
Remembering a loved pet, for all their loyalty and devotion over the years can be a beautiful...
Funerals for loved ones which include your words, your remembrances to honor them.
Officiating over a marriage ceremony that shares your love story with others.
Officiating over a marriage ceremony that shares your love story with others.
couple
wedflowers

2 Reviews for Paula Mari Ceremonies

Erica · Married on 12/31/2017

We chose Paula as our officiant because of her professionalism, responsiveness and the type of ceremony she provided. She customizes each ceremony to fit the couple and their story. She really got to know us and what was important to us for our ceremony through a meeting and questionnaires. There weren't many dry eyes during our ceremony and I'm so happy to be able to look back at our ceremony and really feel the love the my new husband and I share. Thanks Paula!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Paula Mari Ceremonies's reply:

Working with you both, Erica, touched my heart. It was a beautiful setting and the love between you was so apparent. It was a very touching moment and I am honored to have been part of your special day. Many blessings to you and Stephen for a beautiful life together.

Melina · Married on 08/13/2016

Paula Mari is a true professional and was the perfect fit for our wedding day! We received countless compliments and remarks from our guests on how beautiful our ceremony was. She takes the time to get to know you as a couple and goes out of her way to make your day extra specials with the right amount of personal touch. Paula Mari has such a calming presence and I could not be more happy with the service she provided. Thank you for making our day a fairy tale!

Paula Mari Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? DE, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Paula Mari Ceremonies 1
    Complimentary Interview for Couples
    By choosing my services as an Ordained Officiant for your Wedding or Marriage Ceremony, I am pleased to meet with you and your finance to discuss your vision or your special day. We can chat about ideas and rituals to include in your unique ceremony and get to know each other better. Take advantage of this Wedding Wire Deal today. And Congratulations on your engagement!

• Coopersburg, 18036 See on map