123 north palm drive, Winnabow, NC 28479 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 59
  • Pricing

About Paula Andrea Photography

I'm a Lifestlye Destination Wedding photographer. Im based in Wilmington, NC but love to travel :) I love capturing the smiles, the tears, and all the in between emotions that we experience. I love shooting fashion lifestyle so this style is definitely brought to my engagement shoots and weddings. I want to create images that can grace the pages of your favorite magazines, along with standing the test of time in a frame on your wall. These are moments that should be sealed forever. If you like to giggle and smile, and have a good time, I definitely say we are a perfect pair in photography heaven :)

Follow Paula Andrea Photography on

10 060868

• Videos 4

4 Reviews for Paula Andrea Photography

Claire · Married on 10/30/2015

Paula is awesome and I would recommend her to anyone looking to get wedding photos, or any other professional photos done!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2015

Paula and Robbie were absolutely great to work with for our wedding photography! From the initial inquiry emails to the correspondence sent weeks after our big day, Paula was quick to respond to all of my questions and made me feel completely at ease. Paula and Robbie worked tirelessly in the weeks leading up to our wedding day to make my (now) husband and I feel special and relaxed in what can often be a stressful time.

When our big day finally arrived, our celebration brought rain! Thankfully, our ceremony and reception were indoors. However, we really had our hearts set on some photos outdoors by our coastal venue. Paula and Robbie knew our wish to get our couple's portraits outside by the docks, and were determined to get us our shots. While Robbie held an umbrella over Paula's head and camera, Paula captured some of our most cherished photos of our big day. Sure, the circumstances were not what we would have chosen, but Paula & Robbie made the most of what was given to them and everything turned out great! Paula and Robbie interacted wonderfully with our guests and captured moments that I didn't even know occurred. Best of all, they took their photos in a way that did not interfere with the natural flow of our ceremony and reception. It was almost as if they were additional guests who just happened to have awesome photography skills.

I am thankful to have worked with Paula and Robbie from Paula Andrea Photography, and my husband and I consider ourselves blessed to know them.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2015

There is so much to say about Paula!! She was hands down the best decision I made during the whole wedding planning process! She was so easy to work with! We met several times throughout the whole process, and she answered every single question this worried and stressed bride had! We went over the "day-of" schedule a million times and the day went by so much smoother than I ever imagined. We got to shoot at several locations between our ceremony and reception, we received so many beautiful photos! She worked so well with my family and all of the other vendors, everyone loved her! She even sent us sneak peak photos on our honeymoon! That was the best present of all, I was so eager to see them! I received the rest of the photos on a disk within a few weeks! She was absolutely amazing to work with and I will DEFINITELY be hiring her for any other photography needs in the future! Best photographer in the Wilmington area!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Paula Andrea Photography Pricing

Paula Andrea Photography Price Rates

Paula Andrea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Crush Entertainment
    Crush Entertainment Wedding DJs

Paula is an amazing photographer! She has a great personality, very approachable, accommodating and a great smile! We recently worked together at a wedding in Hilton Head Island, SC at The Dunes House a beach front venue; and she was on point, she captured the moments that make memories last! Paula made it happen! She is so awesome, The photos she took are amazing and beautiful! she did an excellent job in capturing the moments, allowing proper lighting for her photos! She stayed through out the wedding and into the reception and captured the awesomeness of the night! Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure working with you:) I would Recommend Paula anytime!

• Moonlight Productions
    Moonlight Productions Wedding Videographers

Paula is absolutely awesome! I had the opportunity to work with her and the experience could not have been better. As a videographer, it is always a pleasure to work with a photographer who is kind and enthusiastic. Paula was both and more. I would highly recommend her as her work is amazing.

• 123 north palm drive Winnabow, 28479 See on map