327 Central Avenue, Faribault, MN 55021 Map · Phone number

About Paul Swenson Photography

We at Paul Swenson Photography, a full service studio, are trained professionals that have chosen photography as our FULL-TIME career. We use the best in equipment, and pride ourselves on our quality. There is a difference, and we ask that you come and experience that yourself.

We have been located as a store-front studio located in historic downtown Faribault for the past 35 years, serving the entire Minneapolis/St. Paul, South Metro, Faribault, Northfield, and Owatonna areas.

Our hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 to 5:00pm and Saturdays by appointment only.

We look forward to hearing from you, and are excited at the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Follow Paul Swenson Photography on

03af052c62d3d747 1297369373657 7
5a
03af052c62d3d747 1297369373657 7

7 Reviews for Paul Swenson Photography

Jennifer · Married on 12/26/2014

Has a great genuine personality! Will call back again!!!! Paul is extreamly organized and knows how to listen to a customer but at the same time share his personal opinions!!!! Will hire again!!! I love the Swenson company!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Kathrine · Married on 05/14/2011

We are very pleased with all of the help Paul provided when we choose him to photograph our wedding for us. Paul is a very wonderful and professional photographer, He listened to our concerns about getting the right pictures of certain family members and handled them with great grace and dignity. We are very pleased with the pictures and look forward to recommended him to everyone we know.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Crystal · Married on 12/19/2009

When Tim and I were planning our wedding day, there was not even one question in my mind as to who I would want for our photographer. I knew I wanted Paul Swenson Photography. I had viewed his work in the past, and knew the quality Paul would provide from the very start. From our very first meeting to the very last appointment ordering and pick up, Paul, Kris and their staff were great to work with! I had wanted things "just so" with engagement photos, wanted the colors outside to cooperate with us and even when Mother Nature didnt want to give in, Paul offered several options and provided us with a great engagement photo session, both indoor and outdoor. Our wedding day was something that was incredibly important to us and we wanted to create a lasting memory. Paul was right there with us from start to finish, in the cold winter December wedding day that we had chosen~I had wanted outdoor photos! He came up with great backdrop ideas for the outdoor pictures! Another thing that was important to me was that we had a large wedding party. Paul was very patient with everyone, all smiles all day long. I really couldnt have asked for anything more! Our photo album that Paul and the staff created is a remarkable keepsake that we look at often, it tells the story just as it was~and we remember it like it was yesterday!

Sent on 02/02/2011