Winter Garden, FL 34787 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Paul Literal Productions, LLC

Paul Literal Productions, LLC is a wedding videography company in Winter Garden, Florida. This husband and wife team, Abby and Paul, are modern wedding filmmakers ready to tell the story of your happily ever after. They will capture every little moment and detail so that your day can be remembered forever. Paul Literal Productions, LLC specializes in wedding videos, but can also provide services for parties, engagements, corporate events and more.

Paul Literal Productions, LLC uses cinematic, storytelling and documentary techniques in their videography work to create a unique style that captures the day beautifully. They provide high-definition wedding videos from multiple camera angles to ensure that every moment, emotion and detail is caught on tape. The video services include:

• Additional hours

11 Reviews for Paul Literal Productions, LLC

• Gina

Gina · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing simply amazing!

Paul and Abby are absolutely the best videographers you’ll ever find. Paul and Abby will have you looking like movies stars! They’re fun, professional, creative and talented to say the least. Thank you Paul for making our day something to remember forever xo Gina&Cornel

Hilary · Married on 03/26/2017

Paul and Abby.....they are super sweet, extremely talented and very patient. We were not the easiest to video but somehow they put together such an awesome video that people cannot stop raving about. I cry every single time I watch it and even the toughest of men that have watched it have shed at least a couple of tears. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer.....just do it! You will not regret it. I can't wait to share our wedding video with our future children one day. Video captures moments that a camera just can't. The wedding day comes and goes in the blink of an eye and you will want to capture every moment possible so you can relive it over and over. Paul and Abby will capture every special moment and make it look even better than the real thing. I fully recommend them! Such a great experience. ??

laura · Married on 07/25/2016

This was seriously the BEST money spent on the wedding. I almost didn't get a videographer because my friends and family said that it wasn't necessary, photos are more flexible, etc. but I really wanted one so i booked it. Knowing what i know now, I would have paid 5x as much because I LOVE the video and it really lets you relive that day and take in all the details! It is LITERALLY my favorite part and all thanks to Paul and his team. He is SO talented at what he does. The shots were breathtaking, he made my groom look like a freaking movie star, SOOOO professional, SOOO friendly, there is not enough positive things I could say about them. I know they are in the FL area, but if i need another event shot, i will fly them to follow me anywhere! They are THAT amazing.

• Winter Garden, 34787 See on map