Paul Literal Productions, LLC

Orlando, FL View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Paul Literal Productions, LLC is a wedding videography company in Winter Garden, Florida. This husband and wife team, Abby and Paul, are modern wedding filmmakers ready to tell the story of your happily ever after. They will capture every little moment and detail so that your day can be remembered forever. Paul Literal Productions, LLC specializes in wedding videos, but can also provide services for parties, engagements, corporate events and more.

Paul Literal Productions, LLC uses cinematic, storytelling and documentary techniques in their videography work to create a unique style that captures the day beautifully. They provide high-definition wedding videos from multiple camera angles to ensure that every moment, emotion and detail is caught on tape. The video services include:

• Additional hours
  • Raw footage

• Reggie
    Reggie Married on 11/27/2019

Wow just wow!!

Paul and his wife were amazing. We just got married On November 27th 2019 and the wedding was everything and then some. Paul you and your wife were so nice to me and my wife. The love you guys expressed through working with us and the video we are really grateful. The video came out awesome!!! I never write reviews but you guys have a gift and I thank God that he sent you guys to do our wedding. Many blessings to you and your wife. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
  • June
    June Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding videographers for our April 6, 2019 wedding.

Paul and Abby are literally the best videographers around!! I watched dozens of videos in my search for our wedding videographer. Luckily, I received a recommendation from a coworker and when I saw the videos they had done, I was done with my search. There is no competition, they are that good! Our highlights video is beyond amazing and we seriously look like we are starring in our love story movie. Not only are they extremely talented, but Paul and Abby are the sweetest people and so easy to work with! Again, they are THE BEST!
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing simply amazing!

Paul and Abby are absolutely the best videographers you’ll ever find. Paul and Abby will have you looking like movies stars! They’re fun, professional, creative and talented to say the least. Thank you Paul for making our day something to remember forever xo Gina&Cornel

Orlando, FL, 34787
Location of (Paul Literal Productions, LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding