Bay Shore, NY 11706 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Paul Kloc Photography

Your wedding pictures are memories that you share with your family, friends, and children. Your photos are family heirlooms that future generations will cherish and pass on. Making a family album with timeless mementos of the celebration of your love is what wedding photos are all about. That is why choosing the right photographer is really important.
If you would like to know more about how I can forever capture your special day in personalized photos, please call me.
I'm professional, dependable, and affordable.

I can be reach at:

631-968-1006

Thank you for visiting my site.
Paul Kloc

b
1a
b

17 Reviews for Paul Kloc Photography

Gregory · Married on 09/06/2014

Paul was very professional arrived on time the pictures and album came out beautiful extremely satisfied with his service. Strongly recommended if you looking for best photographer paul is the one !!! Thank you again for capturing our special day!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Julianne · Married on 05/24/2014

Paul was a wonderful wedding photographer for my husband and I! He met with us, did our engagement shoot, went above and beyond for our special day! He stayed the whole night at our reception and was able to capture beautiful moments! We are extremely satisfied with our pictures and are happy that he has "out of the box" ideas. Our wedding album is gorgeous!!!

Sent on 01/14/2015
  • User3761916 · 2+ years ago

The service provided by Paul Kloc was exceptionally professional. Our wedding photography was done exactly in the way we imagined it to be done, simply great quality of work! Paul not only provided an excellent "final product", but was also very responsive and helpful with his advices even before the actual event date! We have also done an "engagement photo session" with Paul Kloc which was a great experience as well! We highly recommend Paul's services, as they are truly worth it! Thank You Paul! Patrycja & Jakub

Sent on 12/29/2013

Paul Kloc Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Paul Kloc Photography 1
    Free Portrait
    Mention that you found me through weddingwire and you will recieve a free 16x20 portrait when you book my wedding photography service.

• Bay Shore, 11706 See on map