Pattipics Photography

Parkville, MD View map

I specialize in creating art - using the camera as one of my tools. Some photographers say they specialize in weddings, children, or using natural light. Well, I specialize too, I specialize in photographing PEOPLE!

It's not just the event - the wedding - the setting - it's the people - the emotions, capturing the moment, the memories and creating a work of art that will be treasured for a lifetime.

During a wedding I like to be part of the background, in the scenery, you won't find me running in front of people or directing the bride or groom I like to capture natural moments.

a little about me ...
I changed how I wrote my name when I was 16 from Patty with a y to Patti with an i and I haven't looked back since.
I have been called Peppermint Pattie, Pattie Cakes, Patty Mayonnaise - and Patti Pictures which is how I got my name - Pattipics Photography!
During a portrait session or a wedding I can "see" a painting in a photograph as I take it.
I still get happy and sometimes quite excited when I know I got the shot!
I firmly believe that if you love what you do you will never work a day in your life ... Oh, and I love what I do!