211 north mountain avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number

About patti*cakes, ltd.

patti*cakes is a reflection of chef Patti Samper's passion, creative energy and artistry.

All our cakes are custom designed, baked and handmade by chef Patti Samper — from flavors to colors, and concept to final product. We use mostly organic ingredients as well as (difficult to find) fine ingredients from around the world.

Each cake is especially designed according to our clients' preferences and taste. As no two persons are the same, neither are the cakes produced at patti*cakes. Each one is unique to its owner and the occasion, which chef Patti enjoys tremendously making as memorable.

Cakes start at $10.00/pp.

IMG1463
enchanted autumn detail
IMG 0383
IMG1463
enchanted autumn

6 Reviews for patti*cakes, ltd.

Vanessa · Married on 01/22/2011

I could not thank them enough for the PERFECT wedding cake! And it even tasted great! Everyone could not stop asking about who made it for me!

Sent on 02/07/2011
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 07/03/2009

Patti is truly the Queen of cakes! I wanted to surprise my husband with a groom's cake for our wedding. I gave Patti some ideas and flavors and told her to make me the most fabulous cake, and did she ever. Her detail was on point. The cake not only exemplified how talented and dedicated she is to her craft, but it tasted AMAZING! My guests raved about not only how blown away they were when they revealed the golf bag cake, but went back for seconds. Her artistic ability goes beyond anything I have every seen. From the very beginning she made me feel comfortable and excited about the cake. She would contact me throughout the process so that I felt apart of it as well. I can not wait for future events, so that I can work with Patti again. Plus, upon arrival I tasted the best Madeleine cookies in the world. Thanks Patti for making your masterpiece come to life and taste so good.

Sent on 08/10/2009

Mary Anne · Married on 12/06/2008

Patti was very detail oriented, sensitive, and easy to work with to ensure the cake was in keeping with the wedding details and my personality. The cake was one of the main focus points of the ceremony which was small and elegant. Patti was very dependable, will let you approve the cake sketch well in advance of baking. Not only was my cake elegant, it was delicious. Patti was very customer focused. I would not hesitate to use her for future special occasions. If you are looking for something special and want a professional who will handle your order with care, you will not be disappointed with Patti.

Sent on 03/08/2009