4814 N. Clark #210, Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number

About Patrick Warneka Photography

Patrick specializes in local and destination wedding along with destination portrait photography.
Patrick's Photography experience stems from the fashion and commercial photography industry. His photography has been shown on many continents around the world celebrating Chicago and the modern fashion from this great city.

The Boring part
As a past member of the Les Clef d'Or the international Organization of Professional Concierge, event planner and fashion photographer, Patrick's is the one of the best you will find in the industry. These skills in combination with my photography, make me easy to work with while delivering Unique, top quality photography. I have a very relaxed style and work well with a wide range of event planners and Wedding Coordinators. I look forward to speaking to you about your needs and to hear your vision of your big day.

What you really want to know
Your big day deserves the someone who will not only give it their all, but also be able to think fast and work seamlessly with your coordinator or wedding planner. I love capturing that moment in a wedding where the bride and groom actually start to enjoy themselves and fall in love all over again. You want a Great photographer on your wedding day, you want outstanding photos after the big day. I deliver beautiful photos every time and on time. Let's work together to make sure your big day is covered the way you want.

Call or Email me today with your upcoming wedding plans.

Please view my Blog for more information and beautiful photos.

DSC4620a
jasonA
DSC3547

3 Reviews for Patrick Warneka Photography

Lily · Married on 04/16/2010

Pat is an awesome photgrapher! I would highly recommend him!!!!! His work is amazing! Still waiting on the rest of m photos but I'm sure they will be BEAUTIFUL!!! He's easy to talk to! Has a good sense of humor! And he was very professional! :-) ~Lily & Victor~

Danas · Married on 04/03/2010

Patrick was great during our wedding. He took fantastic photos. He came prepared with a lot of ideas. Working with him was pleasure and would hire him again. thanks one more time.

Allison · Married on 08/15/2009

Patrick did our engagement and wedding photography and I cannot rave about him enough. He has an incredible eye and the ability to make you feel very relaxed. He just showed us the photos (only a couple days later) and they are exactly what we were looking for, only 10x better!

Also, while I didn't realize it at the time, he completely encapsulated our life in these photos - while it seemed like we were taking a walk around the city, he was really setting us up to show our personalities, our lifestyle, and our relationship. We have a wonderful collection of photos that will forever remind us of this time in our life.

We had a non-traditional wedding with only 12 people at the Chicago Cultural Center. You would have thought that we spent 100k with the photos that we took away. After all, the photos are what you have forever and Patrick captured our day so well. We took photos for a long time and I felt like Patrick was forever patient with us and was completely enthusiastic and excited to keep going.

In terms of receiving the proofs and edits (what you really care about right after the wedding), we really lucked out. We had a few photos almost immediately that we could share with friends and family and then the proofs within a couple days.

I highly recommend working with Patrick. He is such a pleasure to work with!

Patrick Warneka Photography FAQ