po box 7175, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662 Map · Phone number

About Patrick Sweeney Photography

I was born and raised in New Jersey. I got the photography bug when I was in 6th grade and my uncle first put a camera in my hand. In the early 1990’s my love of photography turned into a growing business, primarily focused on wedding and event photography. I am a member of WPPI and PPANJ and have won a number of awards and I am active in these organizations to this day. I am not out to impress organizations with awards, just out to impress you. I personally try to photograph every wedding to maintain the quality that my clients have come to expect and I'm devoted to the hands on approach with brides and grooms. My photography has brought me outside the tri state area to California, Las Vegas, Florida, Maine, Arizona, Colorado, Texas, Canada and as far away as Alaska. My work can be seen in magazines such as Modern Bride. New Jersey Bride. Wedding Belles. The Knot Magazine. NJweddings.com, Theknot.com. Muscle and fitness, flex magazine. Not just a wedding and event photographer. I have been photographing National bodybuilding championships since 1999.

Follow Patrick Sweeney Photography on

0050kubera weddingt copy
0497kubera weddingt copy

53 Reviews for Patrick Sweeney Photography

Samantha · Married on 07/02/2016

Love everything about our pictures, it's going to be so hard to pick our favorites because there's so many great shots. We were a little pressed for time but he managed to get everything all done with plenty of time to enjoy ourselves.

Erika · Married on 11/14/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE PATRICK!!!! Him and his crew was the best!!! They didn't pull us all over and take us away from our party we got to enjoy our wedding and sit and eat the food at cocktail hour and still managed to get almost all of the pictures we wanted. We totally forgot to get bride with all the groomsmen and groom with all the bridesmaids but other than that it was great. His staff was amazing and delt with a huge bridal party of 30 and had a blast. He also did our engagement pictures and we had a blast he is just great and when we need a photo guy in the future we will be calling Patrick. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Cara · Married on 04/24/2015

When it came to choosing a wedding photographer, I knew right away that I wanted to have Patrick Sweeney Photography. After being a bridesmaid in one of my best friend’s weddings that he photographed, I knew that his enthusiasm and attention to details were exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Furthermore, at her wedding, he made the pictures fun and exciting. I e-mailed him to make an appointment and he said of course, just let me know when. After I spoke to him over e-mail, he had already booked the date for my wedding. At the time, my fiancé and I met with him, and he could not agree more, Patrick was the perfect fit for our wedding photos.

The package included an engagement session. Reason being, Patrick wanted to get to know Mike and I as a couple as well as for Mike and I to meet the additional photographer who would be at our wedding. The engagement session was not only fun, but the pictures came out absolutely amazing. My favorite pictures were the ones that captured Mike and my true personality and our interactions with each other; pictures we didn’t even know were being taken!

On the day of our wedding, Mike and I each had our own photographer. Patrick allowed us to make the choice for when we wanted them to be there as well as where we would like for them to meet us. Both photographers came ahead of time and truly seemed to be excited to be a part of our special day. They introduced themselves to each member of the bridal party and tried to make a personal connection with each one of them. Throughout the day, they captured the best moments, all of the moments of this special day in our lives. Soon after the wedding, the pictures were on the webstie for all to view and purchase. We were given our proofs and all I could do was stare at them. Stare at the detail, the beauty and the elegance of them. Patrick and his team are phenomenal photographers and amazing people.

Patrick Sweeney Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• po box 7175 Rochelle Park, 07662 See on map