Patrick Beare Photo and Video

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,099 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,099 Most Popular Price

Weddings are a special event, and we love everything about them: the excitement, the people, the decorations, it's a wonderful atmosphere to be a part of! We love that our beautiful weddings take us all over the Southwest, and capturing the emotions and special moments that occur throughout the day is our passion! Check out PatrickBearePhoto.com for pricing and recent weddings! Our packages start at just $600!

Our team of photographers offers you the flexibility you need; whether you just need Patrick himself to do the photography for a smaller wedding or you need multiple photographers and videographers for a large wedding, we're here to make sure everything is captured how YOU want it!

We deliver ALL IMAGES from your wedding (usually 800-1,500) along with a Copyright Release so you can use them how you want, or print them where you want! We don't like hidden fees, so everything is included up-front for a hassle-free experience.

You choose if you just need 1 photographer (Patrick), or multiple photographers!

Video - filmed in 4k with professional audio!

Second Photographers

Wedding Photobook, Premium custom Hardcover Press Printed

Custom Slideshow, beautifully set to music

We travel for weddings all the time and would love to talk with you!

Full pricing and package options available at PatrickBearePhoto.com

About Us

About us: We are a husband/wife-owned photo and video team and we love what we do and serve ALL couples. Patrick's wife, Desiree, is the lead Videographer and Patrick is the lead Photographer. We live in Rio Rancho with our dog and cat and love camping and world travel when we're not out at weddings

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1099

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Gabriela
    Gabriela M. Getting married on 01/07/2022

Beautiful Photography and Wonderful Experience

We were initially drawn to Patrick after viewing his work--his photos all were beautifully shot and edited and fit the style we were looking for. Unfortunately, our wedding was planned for July 2020, which threw a wrench in our plans and made things difficult to really plan out and solidify for a while leading up to the day. Patrick was more than willing to work with us and be flexible as our plans continued to change with the different restrictions due to COVID. We are fortunate that he was willing to delay until next July when we will be able to have the celebration! He was also willing to work with our family members in order to provide photography services as a surprise for us as we held a very small, intimate ceremony in place of the big wedding! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for great quality and the best customer service!

Patrick Beare Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, I am honored I got to be present for your wedding! I love your family, what a kind group of people and I am so lucky to have met them all!
  • Shenthol
    Shenthol S. Getting married on 11/02/2021

The absolute best!

I came across Patrick's website after seeing multiple verified reviews stating he is the best photographer in the area. Upon first look at his gorgeous portfolio, I knew he was the photographer for us. We chose to have our engagement photoshoot by Abiquiu Lake and Patrick scouted the area prior to our arrival. He was friendly and made us feel completely at ease. I have not had this much fun getting pictures taken, ever! He had everything planned out to the nth degree and we had a blast. The photos are gorgeous and everything I dreamed of. I couldn't recommend him enough. If you want photos to serve as a beautiful forever memory Patrick is the way to go!

- Sam & Shen

Patrick Beare Photo and Video's reply:

I'm glad you guys had a great time, I really did too! I love that you guys were willing to be adventurous and go to a beautiful location for your photos. I was happy to scout the area out before you guys arrived, I truly love what I do and I enjoy the planning process as well as the shooting process. I'm also glad I was able to help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera, I know not many people do and I'm glad I was able to create a fun environment where we could have a good time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Patrick Beare
Patrick Beare
Lead Photographer/Owner

Patrick Beare is an Albuquerque-based, award-winning and published Photographer with a specialty in Wedding Photography. His approach to photography is a mix of photojournalistic, classic, and dramatic portraiture which tells your story in a way as unique as you. His wife, Desiree, handles videography at weddings.

When Patrick Beare is not capturing important moments for clients, he enjoys spending time with his wife Desiree and their dog Macy. He also enjoys Mountain Biking in the Bosque, Music, and has enjoyed travel photography in 24 countries.

Rio Rancho Rio Rancho, NM, 87124
505-570-6653
Location of (Patrick Beare Photo and Video)

Patrick Beare Photo and Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Patrick Beare Photo and Video include in the starting price?

Patrick Beare Photo and Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Patrick Beare Photo and Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Patrick Beare Photo and Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Patrick Beare Photo and Video offer?

Patrick Beare Photo and Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Patrick Beare Photo and Video offer?

Patrick Beare Photo and Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Patrick Beare Photo and Video offer for wedding events?

Patrick Beare Photo and Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Patrick Beare Photo and Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Patrick Beare Photo and Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding