Patricia Slater - Weddings by the Sea

Sanibel, Florida View map Visit website

Patricia Slater’s Weddings by the Sea is a wedding planner and officiant service in Sanibel, Florida that specializes in weddings and vow renewals on Sanibel and Captiva islands. Your ceremony will be delivered in a heartfelt manner and will be completely customized for you. Patricia Slater’s Weddings by the Sea blends prayers, poetry, and inspirational readings with your marriage vows, and with the incredible and secluded scenery of Sanibel and Captiva islands, your ceremony will a beautiful experience you will cherish forever. As a long-time resident of Sanibel, Patricia can also assist you in planning your special day, whether you need a photographer, a florist, transportation, or other details taken care of, she’ll help you every step of the way, down to the smallest detail.

Services Offered.

Patricia Slater’s Weddings by the Sea offers officiant services for any wedding type, including civil unions and single religion, non-religious, or interfaith ceremonies, as well as vow renewals. Ceremonies typically last up to 30 minutes. Customized vows and rehearsals are also available if desired.

Other Services

In addition to serving as your officiant, Patricia can help you plan your elopement or destination wedding. From finding a ceremony site to booking musicians to picking out a delicious wedding cake, she is familiar with many local vendors that meet her high standards, and can guide you to create an experience you'll never forget.

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$275

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$175

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

• Linda
    Linda S. Married on 04/30/2022

Pat Slater was my angel

I had ONE WEEK to plan a beautiful, romantic elegant , intimate wedding. I found the home on the beach, now I just needed a florist to do a beautiful arch with flowers, the bouquet, wedding cake, photographer and an amazing caterer to serve hors d'oeuvres and an elegant sit down dinner. After emailing and calling people for the first 24 hours and either not getting a response or finding out that they were already booked, I looked up wedding planner. From the moment I heard Pat's voice on the phone, I knew she would be a pleasure to work with. And boy, was I right! From the second we hung up, Pat was on it! She found me everything that I needed and she found me THE BEST! It was wonderful not having to worry about one detail, because Pat was so on top of everything! She was immediately responsive to every one of my calls, and I was honestly able to relax before the wedding because I knew she would make sure it would all turn out well. And it did, it was PERFECT!
    Thank you Pat for everything! You are THE BEST!
  • Melody
    Melody S. Married on 04/12/2022

Outstanding

Pat is amazing!!! She helped me plan my wedding as I lived out of state. She guided me through the whole process and insured I didn’t forget any of the fine details I didn’t even think about! Pat was very flexible with small changes that happened within the small time frame of planning. We used the photographer she recommended. Frank was great as well. He was prompt and his personality made picture taking entertaining!!!Our wedding was just as I dreamed it would be! Thank you Pat!
    Deanna D. Married on 10/06/2021

Perfect Sunrise Wedding on Sanibel

Patricia made everything so easy. I didn’t worry about anything.
    My flowers were perfect, photographer was awesome, ceremony was special and Patricia made it all happen.
    We had a wonderful, simple Wedding at sunrise on the beach.

Real Weddings

• Sheri & Bill
    20 photos · 11/01/2020

Frank Simonetti Photography Frank Simonetti Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Patricia Slater for over twenty years and have witnessed the personal and professional services she provides to her clients! Frank www.fsimonetti.com

P. O. Box 672 Sanibel, Florida, 33957
239-823-3497
Location of (Patricia Slater - Weddings by the Sea)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding