Cranford, NJ 07016 Map · Phone number

About Patricia Goya Photography

My philosophy on client relationships is just as important as my photographic style. You will notice is that I am more than a vendor but more like a friend that you have known for years. Don't expect our relationship to end after you cut the wedding cake. I will be there for you for many years to come.

enhancedlisting100x100
enhancedlisting100x100

9 Reviews for Patricia Goya Photography

Melissa · Married on 06/08/2013

Patti and Carlos photographed my daughter's wedding and I couldn't be happier. They capture the story of the day so when you look back at the pictures, it transports you back in time. They are THE BEST!!!!! We now have amazing pictures from an amazing day! Love Them!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Megan · Married on 06/08/2013

Patty and her husband are an absolute dream to work with! My wedding day was a bit stressful as my preparations were running late, but Patty was not only able to make me laugh, calm me down, but also get gorgeous pictures in the process. You would never have known how stressed I was by my photos. So beautiful! My husband, who hates having his picture taken, raved about Carlos and his ability to blend into the background, put him at ease, and capture great shots. The pictures of our wedding guests, ceremony, and reception were all fantastic. Everyone keeps contacting me to rave about the pictures! I would highly recommend Patricia Goya photography!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Brooke · Married on 10/24/2009

Words cannot express how pleased my husband and I are with Patti's work. The photos she took were beautiful, and she and her photographers were so sweet and disarming that everyone just looked relaxed and happy in their photos.

My husband and I chose Patti as our wedding photographer because of her passion for photography. Her love and artistic talents really come through in the photos she took, and she had a real knack at capturing those priceless moments. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/09/2010

Patricia Goya Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Colorblind Productions
    Colorblind Productions Wedding DJs

Patricia's personality and style comes to life in her pictures. Her ability to capture the moment without you really being aware of her presence is something I always admire. It is always nothing but a pleasure to work with her.

• Cranford, 07016 See on map