1913 Wentworth Dr, Billings, MT 59105 Map · Phone number

About Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner

Design and Perform Wedding Ceremonies.

Both religious and non-religious ceremonies - Whether it is an intimate ceremony or a large hotel event, it would be ourpleasure to perform your ceremony. We can craft your wedding and personally design your dream including special readings, unity and sand ceremonies as well as children's vows. As a non-denominational Reverand, I preside over religion and civil ceremonies.

Wedding Planner.

As a wedding planner I offer three packages to best fit your needs and budget:

Full Service - This is the ultimate service for anyone who is pressed for time and overwhelmed by the challenges. I am there every step of the way. Define your dream wedding and then enjoy the creation process.

Wedding Day - Day Of Coordinating is for the bride who is ultra-organized but needs someone to pull it together the day before and the day of the event. I will attend to all the behind-the-scenes details and handle any unforeseen emergencies.

Hourly Assistance - For assistance including budget planning, questions/answer sesions, etiquette situation, timelines and budget,consider my help and guidance.

Follow Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner on

• Big Sky Country Minister
  • Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies
  • Your Event Officiant
What a great couple!  This was a fun wedding with lots of lights, a great DJ and splendid food!
What a great couple! This was a fun wedding with lots of lights, a great DJ and splendid food!
8b63c808381d1bbd flowers
Billings Hotel
Billings Hotel
Depot - Hot Pink and Lime Green.
Depot - Hot Pink and Lime Green.
Brandon and Patricia - what an amazing relationship!
Brandon and Patricia - what an amazing relationship!
This was a beautiful fall wedding at the Hilton Gardens with the bride and groom coming in from...
Spring at Chico Hot Springs -
Spring at Chico Hot Springs -
The Historical Depot in Billings is am amazing setting for weddings and receptions.
Splendid spring wedding with the reception at Chancey's in Billings.
Splendid spring wedding with the reception at Chancey's in Billings.
8b63c808381d1bbd flowers
Oscar's Dream Park

76 Reviews for Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2019

Nothing short of amazing

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Pat. We had gotten a hold of her to officiate our wedding that we had planned for September of 2019. We met with her and her home it was nothing but cozy and welcoming. My husband and I then decided a short couple of weeks after we had messed up to elope due to his upcoming deployment. I had reached out to Miss Pat and ask her if she would be willing to officiate in a loping ceremony up on top of the rooms of where we live. She openly accepted and it was nothing short of amazing. We will even be having her still conduct our ceremony and 2019 as we are having a big wedding with all of our friends and family. She made not only myself and my husband feel loved on our wedding day but my children as well and that meant everything to me. My children were able to be a part of something so special. She made us laugh, and tear up a bit. She was able to squeeze us in last minute but did not hurry thru our short ceremony. We can not wait to work with Pat again next year and will always recommend her to everyone! Thank you Pat!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Carla · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesomely wonderful

Pat was full of ideas and suggestions that worked well for our wedding and helped us get a jump on the planning and organizing. She was a dynamo on the day of and kept everything flowing smoothly. Never had a single worry with her in charge.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you so much - you and John are wonderful together - so many great friends and family. A day to remember!
  • Kylie

Kylie Kober · Married on 12/01/2018

Fairy Tale Wedding

Pat is truly amazing ! She has been so helpful through the whole entire process of planning our wedding . We had to move our wedding date due to unforeseen circumstances and she was so understanding and caring about the situation and made it a point to be there for us on the date we rescheduled . She made the ceremony so personal and from the heart . It brought me tears of happiness ! Our wedding was truly a dream come true and she made it possible !

Sent on 12/07/2018

Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,002.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,910.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 296
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 157.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 275.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination

• Prince Party Productions Wedding DJs

Pat is wonderful. Always smiling, always upbeat and always professional! We love working with her!

• Sara Nagel Photography Wedding Photographers

How do I love Pat Clark? Let me count the ways... This woman goes above & beyond to make your wedding the best day possible! Not only is she an officiant, but also a wedding planner & coordinator. When I see her name on the vendor list, I know the day is going to run smoothly. She's so professional, kind & genuine -- you can tell that she really loves her job too. If you want to have a perfect wedding, definitely book her ASAP!!

• Better Gather Events & Weddings Wedding Planners

We are lucky to have such a capable and experienced planner working in Billings and surrounding areas. Pat brings so much to the table. She really puts her brides first and she is such a great ambassador for their needs and concerns. One thing I LOVE about working with her is that she stays right till the very end. Helping to make sure we sort out what items belong to the families, other vendors, or the venue. Taking this extra time to wrap up those loose ends is just one example of how she goes that extra mile.

• 1913 Wentworth Dr Billings, 59105 See on map
    4066987421 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner)