Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner

Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner

We Make It Happen!

Design and Perform Wedding Ceremonies.

Both religious and non-religious ceremonies - Whether it is an intimate ceremony or a large hotel event, it would be ourpleasure to perform your ceremony.  We can craft your wedding and personally design your dream including special readings, unity and sand ceremonies as well as children’s vows.  As a non-denominational Reverand, I preside over religion and civil ceremonies.

Wedding Planner.

As a wedding planner I offer three packages to best fit your needs and budget:

Full Service - This is the ultimate service for anyone who is pressed for time and overwhelmed by the challenges.  I am there every step of the way.  Define your dream wedding and then enjoy the creation process.

Wedding Day - Day Of Coordinating is for the bride who is ultra-organized but needs someone to pull it together the day before and the day of the event.  I will attend to all the behind-the-scenes details and handle any unforeseen emergencies.

Hourly Assistance - For assistance including budget planning, questions/answer sesions, etiquette situation, timelines and budget,consider my help and guidance.

Categories: Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Bozeman

Follow Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner on

72 Reviews for Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner

User Photos
+13
Non-religious (5)
Rehearsal (5)
Customized Vows (5)
No Denomination (2)
Single Religion (1)

Pat is an exceptional wedding planner. She helped us plan and execute the BEST WEDDING EVER! As the Mother of the Bride I was able to enjoy the beautiful day and not worry about anything! We are grateful to Pat and now have beautiful memories to last a lifetime!

Photo of Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner in Billings, MT
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lorri, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Patricia made our Daughter’s Wedding Day incredible! Prior to the wedding she insured us we wouldn’t have to do a thing! She thought of every detail. Patricia answered every question we had, coordinated Vendors, advised best practices, layed out a time line starting with the rehearsal dinner thru the end of the reception. We were really able to attend a party rather than fuss over details of timing events through out the day right down to putting gifts in the car. She handled everything! and allowed my husband and I to attend our Daughter and new Husband’s wedding and reception as guests and enjoy a smooth, stress free day. If I had to do it again I absolutely would not do it without her! Patricia is worth her weight in gold. I can’t imagine the wedding preparations or event day without her.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Billie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Customized Vows, Single Religion

Pat was our wedding coordinator for my daughter’s wedding this summer. I was hesitant at first about hiring a wedding planner because I am very much a do it yourselfer but I now know. we could not have pulled this wedding off without her. She was an amazing asset to the team she was always there with ideas, products, advice and sometimes just a calming friend in the midst of the chaos she is an amazing person to be around. I would not plan another wedding without her!

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/5/17, 1 Review

4 Photos

We Make It Happen

4 Photos

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Pat is wonderful. Always smiling, always upbeat and always professional! We love working with her!

How do I love Pat Clark? Let me count the ways... This woman goes above & beyond to make your wedding the best day possible! Not only is she an officiant, but also a wedding planner & coordinator. When I see her name on the vendor list, I know the day is going to run smoothly. She's so professional, kind & genuine -- you can tell that she really loves her job too. If you want to have a perfect wedding, definitely book her ASAP!!

We are lucky to have such a capable and experienced planner working in Billings and surrounding areas. Pat brings so much to the table. She really puts her brides first and she is such a great ambassador for their needs and concerns. One thing I LOVE about working with her is that she stays right till the very end. Helping to make sure we sort out what items belong to the families, other vendors, or the venue. Taking this extra time to wrap up those loose ends is just one example of how she goes that extra mile.

Getting Married? Need a planner? An officiate? Day of coordinator? Pat is the GO TO GAL... she is fabulous, her smile is contagious, she is fun and full of life, and not to mention she is the BEST in the area. She is an absolute joy to work with and is organized and professional. Give her a call today you cant go wrong... Let Pat and her team make your dreams a reality!!

Pat Clark is always my favorite Officiant and Planner to work with. She brings a great energy to all the events she is at! She is very thoughtful about the bride, groom and the families needs and requests on their special day. If your reading this endorsement, you have already made the best choice by choosing Patricia Clark Weddings!

69 PROS I KNOW