1913 Wentworth Dr, Billings, MT 59105 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $300
Availability Check your date

About Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner

Design and Perform Wedding Ceremonies.

Both religious and non-religious ceremonies - Whether it is an intimate ceremony or a large celebration, it would be our pleasure to perform your ceremony and oversee your rehearsal. We can craft your wedding ceremony and personally design your dream including special readings, personal ceremonies as well as children’s vows. As a non-denominational Reverand, I preside over religion and civil ceremonies.The last 20 minutes before your ceremony can be very chaotic, so we arrive in time to organize the wedding party, and make sure the guests are seated before beginning.

When you contract with us, I provide a large workbook full of ceremony options that will walk you through the design. I then creat a rehearsal layout and assist with that.

Simple Courthouse Type Ceremony

Having less than 10 guests, we can creat a simple courthouse ceremony just a few minutes long, and then process your marriage license.

Follow Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner on

• Forever Yours Wedding Ceremonies
The Kiss.
The Kiss.
jenny and jared 8 23 20 51 47309 160356882355472
Happy in love.

77 Reviews for Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner

Alexandra Hurley · Married on 08/28/2020

Pat is a dream to work with!

It’s difficult to leave an accurate review, but in simple terms, Pat was a literal lifesaver. I was a Covid bride, planning from a few states away. Right when things became stressful, Pat saved the day. She continuously encouraged me to text, call or email any time I was feeling overwhelmed. She took the weight of planning off my shoulders and made the process a positive one. Her wealth of knowledge is beyond impressive, as well her organization and ability to juggle various events at a time. When we were 30 days out, Pat completely took over. I couldn’t believe all of the small details that I hadn’t considered. As someone who prides themselves on their attention to detail, I was blown away at Pat’s efforts. Pat coordinates with every vendor and ensures everyone is on the same page at all times. I’m certain something went wrong on my wedding day, as it always does, but I wasn’t aware because she handled everything and kept us on track. Pat’s expertise is unmatched, she goes the extra mile for her couples, and it’s obvious that coordinating is her true passion. Not to mention, her bubbly personality is contagious, yet she has a calming effect and presence. I cannot reiterate how much you need to hire her. You’ll be glad you made the investment!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Danielle · Married on 09/28/2019

Nothing short of amazing

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Pat. We had gotten a hold of her to officiate our wedding that we had planned for September of 2019. We met with her and her home it was nothing but cozy and welcoming. My husband and I then decided a short couple of weeks after we had messed up to elope due to his upcoming deployment. I had reached out to Miss Pat and ask her if she would be willing to officiate in a loping ceremony up on top of the rooms of where we live. She openly accepted and it was nothing short of amazing. We will even be having her still conduct our ceremony and 2019 as we are having a big wedding with all of our friends and family. She made not only myself and my husband feel loved on our wedding day but my children as well and that meant everything to me. My children were able to be a part of something so special. She made us laugh, and tear up a bit. She was able to squeeze us in last minute but did not hurry thru our short ceremony. We can not wait to work with Pat again next year and will always recommend her to everyone! Thank you Pat!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Carla · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesomely wonderful

Pat was full of ideas and suggestions that worked well for our wedding and helped us get a jump on the planning and organizing. She was a dynamo on the day of and kept everything flowing smoothly. Never had a single worry with her in charge.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you so much - you and John are wonderful together - so many great friends and family. A day to remember!

Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,002.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2,910.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 151
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Prince Party Productions Wedding DJs

Pat is wonderful. Always smiling, always upbeat and always professional! We love working with her!

• Sara Nagel Photography Wedding Photographers

How do I love Pat Clark? Let me count the ways... This woman goes above & beyond to make your wedding the best day possible! Not only is she an officiant, but also a wedding planner & coordinator. When I see her name on the vendor list, I know the day is going to run smoothly. She's so professional, kind & genuine -- you can tell that she really loves her job too. If you want to have a perfect wedding, definitely book her ASAP!!

• Better Gather Events & Weddings Wedding Planners

We are lucky to have such a capable and experienced planner working in Billings and surrounding areas. Pat brings so much to the table. She really puts her brides first and she is such a great ambassador for their needs and concerns. One thing I LOVE about working with her is that she stays right till the very end. Helping to make sure we sort out what items belong to the families, other vendors, or the venue. Taking this extra time to wrap up those loose ends is just one example of how she goes that extra mile.

• 1913 Wentworth Dr Billings, MT, 59105 See on map
    4066987421 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner)