Patravali Indian Cuisine

Av. Sunyaxchen MZ 22 LT 41-42, Local 5, 6, 7 y 8, Plaza Sunyaxchen SM 24, 24, Cancun, MX 77560 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Patravali Indian Cuisine

Patravali is a Restaurant and catering option based in Cancun, that gives services to areas like, Riviera Maya and the Peninsula de Yucatan.

Our food is 100% Indian food, with authentic fresh Indian ingredients prepared by an Indian chef. Our range of services includes serving tasty homemade meals to full buffet services for weddings and similar functions.
As a catering vendor, we have been serving since 2013 till date, in numerous events and functions in the whole riviera Maya, making the difference due to our quality and attention.

People that are living far away from their country we try to give our best service and make them feel at home with the flavors of India.

We do the best to satisfy our customer according to their requirements and needs, as we are very flexible and open to create new menus and fusions, always trying to make the bridge between the past generations and the new ones.
It doesn't matter if your wedding it's traditional or a new wave one, we adapt to all kind of menus, and flavors from North Indian cuisine to South Indian cuisine, we will always give our best.

Here you can taste the amazing flavours from India, from the saucy Chicken tikka masala, to the fresh made naan, not forgetting about the amazing homemade desserts and kulfis.

We invite you to join us and try our fresh created menu, with equilibrated flavors and surprises in every bite you try!

Follow Patravali Indian Cuisine on

Patravali
Patravali

3 Reviews for Patravali Indian Cuisine

Ami · Married on 01/19/2019

The best food you can ever have at your wedding!

Cancun, Mexico wedding 1/19/19

When Sam and I decided to have our wedding in Cancun, Mexico, one of our biggest concern was having food that our guest would remember. Every wedding we ever attended, we remembered the food and how good or bad it was. We wanted to make sure our guest remembered how amazing our food was. As we started to look for Indian food restaurants in Cancun we started getting nervous. Then, as any nervous bride, I started googling "Indian food restaurants in Cancun." And up popped Patravali. From the first moment, communication was easy and thorough. Fernanda was an absolute delight. She was always available, via email, whatsapp or call. Sam and I finally made a trip to Cancun to meet all our potential vendors and setup tastings.
    Just to make sure we were making the right choice, we setup 2 tastings for Indian food, and one of them was with Patravali. From the beginning, Fernanda and her team were attentive and willing to think outside the box for us. One thing we wanted to make sure for our events was not to repeat any dish. Fernanda and her team definitely kept that in mind when helping up creating menu drafts.
    When we arrived for our tasting, it was a professional and thoughtful setup. We tried over 20 dishes and drinks, all amazing. We met with the chef to discuss variations and options, even added things that were not on their original restaurant menu. They set the bar extremely high. Then we went for our second vendor tasting, needless to say we were immediately comparing them to Patravali, Fernanda and the team. We decided that night we wanted only Patravali.
    Fernanda and her team ensured our events were the talk of the town among our guest. From the first bite our guest were asking for more. Being from NYC, we are natural foodies, as a majority of our guest, everyone thgouth we flew the entire catering staff and chefs in from NYC. The quality, taste, presentation, flavor and delivery were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have asked for more.
    The night of our welcome dinner, on the beach, we were shocked to have Himanshu, the owner, personally at one of our serving stations. He took pride in his work and it showed. The next day, wedding and reception, our guest were astonished at how amazing the food and presentation was. They kept asking for more and more food. Fernanda and Himanshu, along with their team personally made fresh chole bhature at our reception, it was an absolute hit!.
    We can’t thank Patravali, Fernanda, Himanshu and their entire team for the dedication, hard work, love of food and professionalism. They treated our wedding as if it was their own family and poured their heart and soul into it. Sam and I are truly blessed to have found Patravali and this team. We would recommend them for any and all of your events. We would even say just make the trip to the restaurant and you will be a follower for life, as we are.
    Patravali team – Sam and I already have plans to come back just for you guys.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Patravali Indian Cuisine's reply:

Ami & Sam,
    I cannot explain how this word has make echo not only in my mind also in my heart, you are an Amazing couple, our team felt really honor to serve at your wedding and the mutual understanding was beyond words,
    Both of you deserve all the blessings and love, and yes now I know why you both smile so much, is because you are the complement to each other, I wish you see you soon and talk about how happy you guys are.
    With all my heart!
    Fernanda
  • F

Flip S · Married on 11/03/2018

Great food and great management

Their food is amazing! We had an Indian-Mexican wedding and everyone loved the food (even the people from my side of the family who'd never tried Indian food). Patravali's management is also great to work with and super-responsive. They updated the catering contract without hesitation (after I asked for clarification on some points). Also, I forgot to submit the final payment before the wedding, as required, and they still catered without creating a fuss (I promptly paid afterwards). Would love to work with them again but I don't expect to be getting married again. I'll have to settle for visiting their restaurant when I make it back to Cancun.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Patravali Indian Cuisine's reply:

Thank you Felipe and Shradha! It was an amazing experience to serve at your wedding :) we wish you all the happiness.

Aman · Married on 09/28/2016

We got married about a year ago at Barcelo. Our food was amazing. All our guests were so happy to have a break from resort food during the wedding week. Every dish we ordered was outstanding. I couldn't have been happier with my choice. I recommend them to everyone who is looking for a Indian cater for a destination wedding. You won't be disappointed

Aman and Jas

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 64.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 34.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Signature Drink
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? Indian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Linens

• Av. Sunyaxchen MZ 22 LT 41-42, Local 5, 6, 7 y 8, Plaza Sunyaxchen SM 24, 24 Cancun, MX, 77560 See on map
    52-9983642283 (Phone number)