2451-i9 Centreville Road, Herndon, VA 20171 Map · Phone number

About Patisserie Lille

Lille brings a wonderful European flavor to the community, offering exquisite desserts that you will not find anywhere else. Everything from the hand-rolled truffles, desserts, and hors d'oevures, are made at the patisserie.

In 2007, Five-Diamond Award Winning Pastry Chef, Dalo De La Paz, took ownership of Patisserie Lille and has since been serving Northern Virginia with delicious delicacies.

Having worked for 15 years at the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts worldwide, Chef Dalo is able to create everything from an elegant wedding cake to a sculpture made from chocolate.

Chef Dalo is also a Pastry Chef Instructor at L'Academy de Cuisine in Maryland. He has also made a special guest appearance on the Food Network's "Follow That Food."

We are located in the Herndon Clocktower between Chuck-E-Cheese and the Clocktower Animal Hospital, at 2451-I9 Centreville Road, Herndon, VA 20171. Please feel free to Mapquest us, E-mail, or call for more information!

zuneeras
FuciaWeddingCakeEdited
brochurecake
Patisserie Lille
Treat each guest at your wedding with a classy individual wedding cake!
Treat each guest at your wedding with a classy individual wedding cake!
WaferCake
GROOMS CAKE 1
zuneeras
FuciaWeddingCakeEdited

26 Reviews for Patisserie Lille

I loved worked with Patisserie Lille. They were attentive to my questions and changes throughout the wedding planning process. Many guests came up to me and complimented the cake and how good it was. It was so fresh and moist and I loved it. I will be going back for my anniversary cake as well. I also worked with them to make a groom's cake as a suprise for the groom and it was a hit. My wedding cake was 5 tiers and was amazing. We made each tier a different flavor and it was great working with them overall.

Sent on 04/23/2013

HollyMarie · Married on 09/08/2012

Caroline was fantastic and helped me make up my mind about my cake! It was Delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 10/19/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2012

Truly the best cake we have ever tasted. My husband loved the cake so much that he wanted to eat the top layer as soon as we got home! I reminded him of the tradition of saving it until our first wedding anniversary, and he said he could not make any promises. LOL!

The cake was freshly baked, the fresh fruit was delicious, and everyone loved it! I am going back to the bakery to get a special cake made for my husband for Father's Day. We love this bakery!

- Nicole and Jose

Sent on 06/12/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Patisserie Lille FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Photography by Marirosa
    Photography by Marirosa Wedding Photographers

Amazing bakery! I've both personally and business used them, in addition many many of my brides have used them. I highly recommend their products and services!

• 2451-i9 Centreville Road Herndon, 20171 See on map