4552 Grand Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55419 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

5 Reviews for Patisserie 46

Perle Zhitnitskiy · Married on 08/25/2018

Got the French wedding cake of my dreams!

I am originally from France and if there is one thing that was important for me, it was to have a croquembouche as a wedding cake. Patisserie 46 was able to accommodate and they did a magnificent job! The choux were light and filled with 2 different types of creams, chocolate and vanilla, just like I remember from my days in France. They crispy caramel added a beautiful crunchiness to this beautiful dessert. Everyone enjoyed it and I got a lot of compliments, even from my French family! Thank you Patisserie 46!

Sent on 10/20/2018

We had some of our desserts catered from Patisserie 46 for our wedding reception, and did our planning from out of state. They were very responsive in communicating via email and phone. The desserts themselves were also amazing! And they were open to cutting the cake slices into half slices as we requested.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Mandy, Heather, and Chef John - unbelievable!!! Chef John was willing to take on the challenge of making a crepe cake for my daughter's wedding. It was beautiful and delicious. In addition, they did a dessert table that left our guests in awe. Each dessert was not only fabulous to eat, but they were individual works of art. Patisserie 46 also provided an incredible brunch for our wedding party and families for our gift opening the morning after the wedding. We couldn't be more pleased with Patisserie's service, and willingness to try something unique to fulfill our daughter's vision. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Real Weddings

• 4552 Grand Ave South Minneapolis, 55419 See on map
    6122081583 (Other Phone Number)