1901 East Violet Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Patalina

custom floral designs. perfect weddings. excellent service.

In mythology, Patalina is the goddess of flowers. In real life, Patalina is an independent floral design company serving all of Southern California. Before we officially became a company, we built our foundation and reputation through designing floral arrangements as a hobby. Our hobby eventually led us to our careers as floral designers, and our clients inspired us to build company as a team. Today, we express our creativity by bringing the vision of your dream wedding to reality. Providing you with beautiful arrangements is of utmost importance to us. Patalina strives to give you the most pleasurable experience through diligence and creativity.

We look forward to designing your floral arrangements and taking part in your special day. Thank you for choosing Patalina!

DSC0037
ami

3 Reviews for Patalina

• Y

Yin · Married on 08/06/2016

Patalina did our wedding reception back on 8/6/16 and everything went perfectly!

**Pre-event:
    We had our initial consultation with Olivia and Yvette and they were both very professional. They showed up early and ready to answer any questions we had. The process of finalizing our designs was simple, I just picked out several designs I liked on pinterest and gave them my board. They followed up a week before to finalize my order and event timeline so they knew when to bring all the flowers.

**Event day:
    Olivia and team showed up early with the floral arrangements (hand arranged by Yvette), and when I saw them they FAR exceeded my expectations! I ordered 20 centerpieces (8 large, 12 smalls), bouquet, boutonnieres and corsages. Not only did the style matched the pictures I went them, they were even prettier and bigger in person!!! They also went above and beyond and decorated our cake, and set up pedals on our sign in table and sweet heart table too!

Before our reception we were both worried that we would have to bring back many centerpieces since the past wedding's we've been always had leftover centerpieces that people didn't bother taking home. EVERYONE loved our centerpieces and we didn't even have one to keep for yourselves!!!

Pick Patalina if you want professional florists that will work with your budget and go above and beyond what you asked for. :)

Sent on 08/26/2016

Maggie · Married on 09/19/2011

Shopping for wedding floral decor was a stressful experience for me because I have certain expectation and standard on all my bouquets, center pieces, and boutineers. The girls of Patalina had made my experience with ease due to their professionalism, friendliness, and unique creative floral pieces. My wedding flowers arrangements were magnificent and exceeded all my expectation. I loved it and so did all of my guests. It was beautiful. I would recommend all those who are planning their weddings, to use Patalina's service.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Joyce · Married on 05/07/2011

These girls are amazing! Their customer service goes above and beyond what I expected. I found early on that most vendors my fiance and I contacted did not respond in a timely manner, however the girls of Patalina proved otherwise. They were highly flexible and most of all incredibly friendly and professional. As for my flowers, they were GORGEOUS! My guests were fighting to take them home!

Sent on 12/11/2011

Patalina FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Patalina 1
    10% Off
    Receive 10% off any order when you mention WeddingWire!

• 1901 East Violet Street Los Angeles, 90021 See on map