6 Drummer Lane, Wakefield, MA 01880 Map · Phone number

About Pat Tecce Entertainment

DJ Pat Tecce is a specialist when it comes to weddings. We understand that the music for your special day is a very intricate and delicate factor. We listen to your requests and choice of music and make sure that the mood and setting for your wedding is of absolute perfection. DJ Pat Tecce knows the importance of quiet background music to allow dinner conversations. All our music is carefully handpicked to host a perfect backdrop and atmosphere expected of a classy wedding. We are renowned for a Entertainment service that is non-intrusive that blends in with your wedding celebration.

We cater for all types of wedding celebrations: from black-tie events to backyard get-togethers. In recent years, we have been receiving numerous requests to provide our services at the State Room, Park Plaza, Danversport Yacht Club, Casa DiFior, Georgetown Country Club, Ritz Hotel, Seaport Hotel and Andover Country Club (to name just few).

ee4733f3855c37b0 4ce1158358906ad4059c979e62a99b33
8010a2c940904363 1528306326 8928088e190242a1 1528306304789 2 4ce1158358906ad405
b60b4db206e78329 1528306326 592bfbd7afbb042f 1528306304793 5 b7d144ab00eb224c7c
9d1ba4d2857a2950 1528306367 74b49989f0185f62 1528306359601 8 5d66e21e8ddf6cb3af
ee4733f3855c37b0 4ce1158358906ad4059c979e62a99b33

20 Reviews for Pat Tecce Entertainment

Annie · Married on 12/07/2018

December wedding

I wish I could give Pat a million stars!!! all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!! if you are looking for a dj who will keep your guests on the dance floor, this is your guy. Im not even lying when I say my guest and I literally danced for 3 house straight. My guests did not want the party to stop. We had so many guests tell us our Dj was the best they have ever seen. Not only is he an amazing DJ but he is such a great person to work with. He always and I means always responded to my questions, days before my wedding I changed a few songs around and he had no issue with it. When it was time to walk down the aisle , I was a little nervous he came up to me and told me what was going to happen and all of a sudden I felt such calmness. I was like lets do this! great dj.... Great person. Hire him, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 12/10/2018

Alisha · Married on 06/04/2016

Patrick and I used Pat for our DJ and let me tell you what! If you want that dance floor hopping all night long, this is the guy for you! Not only is he an expert at what he does, he also makes sure that the music he chooses is music that will make people dance. Patricks brother and sister had used him for their weddings and we kept the tradition going. He assured me that he would make sure that the floor was busy and boy was he on point!

I let him choose the songs including the entrance songs for the reception and we were not let down! He takes the time to get to know his clients and reviews your requests the week of your wedding and also the day off! He takes pride in his work and also takes it very seriously. His personality alone is amazing!

No wonder, all of his weddings have been successful. If you haven't booked yet, you MUST book him!

~Patrick and Alisha Madden
    6.4.2016

Sent on 06/07/2016

If I had to describe DJ Pat Tecce at my wedding it would be simple “He Came, He Saw, He Conquered”. He and his partner did a phenomenal job and I would recommend him for any wedding where dancing is a must. The man is a god of the wedding dance floor and kept everyone energized. Considering my family was Hispanic, my girl from the mid-west, and our friend group electronic fans, his command of the music was unmatched. Reasonably priced and a great guy I would recommend him to anybody that is looking for a great time.

Sent on 08/09/2015