Anchorage, AK 99501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

4 Reviews for Pastry Pixies

Jan · Married on 07/15/2008

My husband and I wanted a different wedding cake. We asked for something rustic, different, yet affordable. Malakin's thinks outside the box and did very creative work for us. The taste was awesome and they worked with us to get us the cake we wanted at the price we could afford. Everyone loved the different cake they made.

Sent on 12/14/2008

Pastry Pixies's reply:

A happy couple is a happy cake decorator! Thank you so much for choosing us.

Shauna · Married on 02/21/2008

My wedding cake turned out beautifully! I had no idea what I wanted except plain and simple, but the creative genious that Diane is came up with this elegant, timeless, yet modern design. We had our reception around St. Patty's Day and I am half Irish, the green fit perfectly without being overwhelming. Diane also took it upon herself to scavenge for a cake topper (with only a week to go) and miraculously found a beautiful antique claddaugh. The taste was phenominal!!! We had a variety of people at our reception. It was the first time our family's had met, the cake offered something for all, including a great Amaretto layer for me!!! We simply could not ask for more, every detail was perfect and people are still talking about our beautiful cake! Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2008

Pastry Pixies's reply:

Thank you for having so much faith in us since at the time we had just started wedding cakes! If it wasn't for happy customers willing to give us a chance since our name isn't well known, then we wouldn't be able to be where we are and making cakes for our wonderful couples. We are so glad you loved the cake, and thank you again for allowing us to create your cake.

Casey · Married on 09/17/2011

I cannot express how amazing my cake was. I had an odd theme .steampunk, victorian. I gave Diana very little if no direction except theme and she created something I never would have imagined. I was in love!!!! I also was a budget bride and her price literally made me speechless and when I saw the cake, I was sure she sent me the wrong cake for the price. It was too amazing and beautiful and tasted amazing for the price I paid. Thank you, I cannot express my gratitude enough. I will tell everyone I know to buy from you.

Sent on 09/18/2011