Cleveland, OH 44102 Map · Phone number

About Pastore Studio

Pastore Studio is a design studio specializing in only custom invitations and stationery as well as visual brand development. We get happy about beautiful typography, clean lines, paper and patterns! We truly believe that all opportunities can lead to an aesthetically pleasing result. Quite simply, we strive to produce beautiful, smart designs. Our clients' appreciation for proprietary design solutions is what we base our business on and our design passion is cultivated by the inspiration found as those solutions are explored.

Follow Pastore Studio on

• Small Screen Designs
  • Cotton Ink
  • Invitations by Kate

4 Reviews for Pastore Studio

Kelli · Married on 09/12/2010

Maria did an amazing job creating the most unique, special wedding invitations for my wedding. We spoke about some of the things I was looking for and she took the ideas I gave her and created something I could have never imagined possible for my invitations. She was so easy to work with. She was always available anytime I had a question or wanted to speak to her about the invitations. She met every deadline and a lot of the time even finished things way before the deadlines. I have received so many compliments on how creative and unique my invitations were and I would highly recommend Maria to anyone who may be getting married in the future. Maria rocks!!! :)

Sent on 11/11/2010

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2010

Pastore Studio made my special day feel more intimate and amazing with their beautiful work. My place cards and ceremony cards matched my venue and my personality perfectly. The idea that someone puts so much effort into their work with such percision and passion makes it mean that much more. I couldn't be anymore happier!

Sent on 11/06/2010

Heidi · Married on 08/30/2008

Pastore Studio designed my entire wedding stationery set. The process was smooth and very accommodating to our schedule. After meeting with us to discuss our stationery vision, PS provided three design directions to choose from. Once we selected a specific look, PS designed our invitation set, place cards, menus, other signage and favor tags. She worked with our printer and suggested paper and envelopes. Everything turned out perfectly. PS is such a professional, and provided us outstanding quality results! Our guests loved our invitations, and we were thrilled with the tone they set for the rest of our wedding. We recommend to her to anyone who will listen, who wants quality custom designs to complement the rest of their wedding decor.

Sent on 11/05/2010

• Corey Ann Photography Wedding Photographers

Pastore Studio is by far and away THE place to seek any of your wedding design needs. She is simply amazing to work with and completely fantastic at what she does. You will never be disappointed but rather completely left stunned when you find out that her work leaves you breathless and she presents you with something you always dreamed about but could never articulate.

• Selective Sound Entertainment Wedding DJs

Pastore Studios is on the cutting edge of design. I have seen her work first hand and it is truly unique. Your guests will be amazed at the designs this firm will provide.

• Heidzillas Wedding Planners

I think I get as many compliments on my brand - logo and other branding items - as I do on the wedding work I personally do. And I love it. I've done subsequent projects with PS after establishing the initial brand - specifically a holiday card - and I have received about two dozen emails and Facebook messages thanking me for the card and complimenting me on the design. Of all the holiday cards my vendors got, mine really seemed to stand out, thanks to PS's conceptual design. I also love to work PS for my clients' stationery. PS establishes a great overall design that is translatable to many other pieces of stationery past the invitation suite. They are the MASTERS of cohesive design.

• Cleveland, 44102 See on map
    Location of (Pastore Studio)