Pastor Skip

Littleton, CO View map
    Christine Married on 08/04/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pastor Skip was an excellent officiant for our wedding. He was very flexible in how we wanted our ceremony to flow. He even added something special my husband I wanted in the ceremony. During the ceremony Skip was incredible. My husband was quick to say 'I do" and Skip kept it light heated and made everyone laugh. We highly recommend Pastor Skip for any wedding!
  • Renee
    Renee Married on 09/27/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Words can't even describe how wonderful Pastor Skip is! We are so happy we chose him to officiate our wedding, he did a beautiful job. Skip allowed us to write our wedding ceremony or use his sample. We wrote our own but kept parts from his sample and he was cool with it! He says "Your wedding, your way" and this is so true. We thought it was really awesome that we were able to make our wedding ceremony truly our own and tailored to us and not just some canned ceremony. Something we will never forget!

He was always very responsive and helpful to any questions I had along the way. Skip is also an amazing value. I did A LOT of research looking for an officiant we could afford. Many of them are incredibly expensive (why?) and via email I noticed some of them are really rude. Pastor Skip seems so happy and very friendly. You can tell he really loves what he does and that always made me smile. Save your money and go with Skip, you won't regret it.

He was at our rehearsal and wedding before we even needed him. He kept me calm and smiling during the ceremony and he performed it so eloquently with a touch of humor. It was PERFECT! I recommend Pastor Skip to everyone. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars because he deserves it.
    Kimi Married on 06/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pastor Skip officiated our wedding just this past month. He is very kind and knows what he's doing. During our rehearsal, he really took the reigns and instructed us on how to do the ceremony step by step. He has a handy script you can either use or write your own ceremony. We incorporated parts of his and added our own nerdy touch to it. I would highly recommend him!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Littleton, 80128
7202022148
Location of (Pastor Skip)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding