Passionflower

Ann Arbor, MI View map

Passionflower is a floral design studio specializing in artful, seasonal arrangements. Passionflower is open by appointment only allowing us to give each event our full attention and creative energy. Call or e-mail to set up a consultation, we'd love to hear about your upcoming event!

Samantha Married on 02/25/2017
    Susan was absolutely AMAZING!! She was so easy to work with and made our day so beautiful and special. She is so talented at what she does. She followed up with me multiple times just to make sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it. She went above and beyond. I would highly recommend her!!
  • User2671498 2+ years ago
    Susan is simply spectacular. When I first saw photos of her work, I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her for our wedding. Susan is by far one of the most helpful, accommodating and patient people I have ever worked with. Susan worked extremely hard to help us stay around our budget while giving us the flowers I always dreamed of. She was very prompt in responding to my emails and spent quite a bit of time with my mother and I on the phone as we shared any ideas we had with her. Susan really is a lovely person. And tremendously talented. Our flowers were absolutely stunning! It was amazing to see her work come to life. Her quality of work and attention to detail is unmatched by anyone else. I couldn't have imagined bouquets or centerpieces more beautiful than what she did for us. All of our guests commented on how beautiful everything was as well. I would absolutely recommend and encourage anyone to work with her --she is the best! Thank you for everything, Susan! :)
  • User2056782 2+ years ago
    Sue is incredibly talented and the perfect woman for the job!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

2401 South Industrial, Suite 3 Ann Arbor, 48104
Location of (Passionflower)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding