Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 Map · Phone number

About Passion. Sugar. Butter. Cookie Buffets

A beautiful cookie buffet adds a fabulous design element to your special event. Each of our buffet creations are unique and custom to your event, venue, motif and color scheme. Our artisan cookies are handmade in small batches, using the best and freshest ingredients. Perfect for cocktail hour, dessert, a quick pick-me-up after dancing or a sweet thank you treat for the car ride home.

Your buffet service includes a selection of fresh-baked artisan cookies, set-up, decorations, napkins and to-go boxes. Every event is unique and we do our best to make your cookie buffet a delicious and attractive addition to your special day.

Email or call us with details about your event and let us create the perfect cookie buffet for you!

info@passionsugarbutter.com

949.326.8866

Follow Passion. Sugar. Butter. Cookie Buffets on

jenna8
muck1
Mission Viejo Spring Bridal Show
Lace and burlap bags filled with cookies make great wedding favors! Contact us for a quote
jenna1
jenna3
jenna5
jenna6
jenna8

6 Reviews for Passion. Sugar. Butter. Cookie Buffets

I literally don't know where to begin in this review of Aura and her company, Passion.Sugar.Butter. From the moment that I met Aura at Crate and Barrel, she was a pleasure to work with. From her prompt responsiveness during a time when I really struggled to get timely responses from vendors to her thoroughness to her delectable tasting late at night to accommodate our work schedules to her unbelievable design and delivery of by far one of the best parts of my wedding! My wedding was 5 days ago, and the number of people that have raved about the "cookies" at my wedding and the "cookie table" by far exceeds any other compliment. Throughout the night I saw people carrying PLATEFULS of cookies back to their table and gathering around the cookie table numerous times for seconds and thirds.

But beyond the deliciousness of her product and the administrative ease of working with her, Aura more importantly is such a sweet, kind, gentle individual. You can tell that she cares deeply about pleasing her clients and takes pride in her work. She created an inspiration board for my dessert table by carefully taking notes of all of the decor details of my wedding and working closely with me to create the most perfectly matched table for my wedding. It was just stunning. It was by far better than I could have imagined. I cannot wait to see my photographer's pictures of it so that I can really take it all in because Aura and her husband worked so hard as a team that night to make sure the cookie buffet was always full.

Everyone commenting about my wedding is talking about what a great idea the cookie table was. It was such a crowd pleaser and easy to serve and all kinds of flavors, one more delicious than the next. Aura bakes the cookies that morning so they are soft and fresh.

I could go on and on about how much I loved this vendor choice and how fully I support other brides choosing her!!!

Christina · Married on 03/07/2015

We ordered cookies for our wedding dessert bar and it was a huge hit! Everyone complimented on the cookies. Aura was amazing to work with, very accommodating and great communication. The cookies are the best we've ever had! Highly recommend.

Aimee Lisa · Married on 07/12/2014

Aura was a pleasure to work with. I have no complaints. My guest loved the cookies and the little to-go containers and I definitely recommended Passion. Sugar. Butter to them. I plan on ordering cookies from them in the near future and even have them at another event in the future. Thanks again Aura!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Passion. Sugar. Butter. Cookie Buffets's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure.

Passion. Sugar. Butter. Cookie Buffets FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Dessert, Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up