Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

19 Reviews for Paso Robles Wedding Stylist

Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Melissa is such a wonderful stylist and truly an artist! She has been our makeup artist & hairstylist for 3 of our family weddings. She has a lovely natural touch with the makeup, made us all look beautiful!! We adore her and we consider her a great friend! I wish there were more than 5 stars!!!

Profile Picture nancy, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so nervous booking my hair/make up stylist for my wedding, but I couldn't have chosen any better! Melissa is an outgoing, fun, upbeat person that makes you feel like a princess on your special day. Her resume is impressive...she used to work in LA and has done hair/make up for celebrities. I don't wear a lot of make up normally and was worried it would appear too much, but it felt and looked so natural. I highly recommend Melissa! You won't regret it ??

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After experiencing unsatisfactory trial run with my first wedding stylist. I was so fortunate to have met Melissa Silva in less than 3 weeks of my wedding last June 18th through a family friend's referral. It was a tight time however Melissa was so kind to accommodate my request for my wedding party. Melissa's expertise made my special occasion an event to remember as She made us feel so at ease and comfortable and the outcome were just so simply classy and beautiful, just what I have wanted. Her professionalism and personality is highly commendable.

Profile Picture Ellen, 6/18/16, 1 Review