Largo, FL 33773 Map · Phone number

About PartyLite Candles & Wedding Decor

Welcome to my Wedding Wire page and CONGRATS on your new journey of life, as you and your partner become united as one! My name is Kimberlyann Wojick and I am an independent business owner with PartyLite Candles & Accessories. I have been working my business in the wedding industry for the last 5 years as an area of 'specialty". I LOVE to create and make the special "awe" moments that my brides have always dreamed of. Adding those EXTRA SPECIAL touches of detail is where I come in, and can't wait to work with you for your dream-filled day!!!

I can also provide you with an on-line BRIDAL REGISTRY to co-exist with any other registry you have selected to not only select the items that you would like to have show-cased for your wedding day, but to also have as your "forever" items to decorate your new journey together once your wedding day has come to the end...

If you are looking for a UNIQUE BACHELORETTE PARTY twist for your girls, I provide theme shows for your "girl's night out" (Sangrai & candles, Margarietta parties, Candles & Mamossa's, Flip Flop & Jello Shots, etc)

Looking for those special wedding party gifts? Let me help you get them for FREE!!!! (Yes, I said FREE =)

**Let me create a decadent aroma and elegant centerpieces for your BRIDAL SHOWER...You choose the scents!!!

Looking forward to hearing from YOU!!!

www.partylite.biz/kimwojick