Las Vegas, NV 89104 Map · Phone number

About Party Pix Photo Booth Rentals

A smile will say a thousand words, the best gift to give someone is capturing their laughter with a picture. Give your guest something to keep forever and capture their smiles with unforgettable memories from PARTY PIX Photo Booth Rental. Fun silly props will give your guest a night to remember. So if you’re ready to add some FUN & EXCITEMENT to your event…“Get in the mix with Party Pix” The ONLY Photo Booth with affordable rental and the BEST prices in town!

Follow Party Pix Photo Booth Rentals on

boothcropsmall
DSC0096editsmall

2 Reviews for Party Pix Photo Booth Rentals

sarah · event on 07/15/2012

I have used this photo booth company in the past because I liked them so much they have once again came through for me and my family. My daughter and her friends were laughing all night long in the booth. She got a scrapbook with all her pictures in it and everyone wrote a nice message to my daughter I would highly recommend that. The selection of props they offer is more then anyone I have seen out there. The owner Jaclyn works the booth and goes above and beyond to make our event a special one. Thanks again

Sent on 05/08/2013

Jenn · event on 06/24/2012

I wanted to do something special for my daughters graduation because of her great achievement and the photo booth idea was so great! Friends and family all enjoyed it. Party Pix had the best prices and sooo many fun props to choose from. I would recommend this company for any event because their service was so great!! And I will definitely be using them again.

Sent on 05/08/2013