98 Cuttermill Road Suite 494 North, Great Neck, NY 11021 Map · Phone number

About Party Panache Ltd.

Party Panache Ltd. is a full service event planning company that specializes in both catalog and custom designed wedding invitations and accessories.

Follow Party Panache Ltd. on

Party Panache Ltd.

17 Reviews for Party Panache Ltd.

Marci Fornari · Married on 10/07/2018

the best invitations!

Look no further, this is where you want to get your elegant invites and all other paper goods! They are truly the best and their service is unbeatable! Everything they do is beautiful and perfect, and they accept no less. Their prices are competitive, and the product they produce is worth every penny!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/13/2016

Nancy and Adrienne from Party Panache are a pleasure to work with and so knowledgeable and helpful! My family has worked with them for many years for invitations for our big events, and they did a fantastic job with my wedding invitations! They also suggested other vendors that we loved, including a local florist (Invision Events) and band (Faze 4 Orchestras). My invitations came out beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. We received so many compliments on them. Thank you!

Sent on 12/11/2016

dana · Married on 09/22/2012

I love Party Panache! Adrienne and Nancy are amazing and helped us so much through the invitation process. They were both so knowledgable on wording, font advise, colors, motifs, etc... I m so glad my fiance and I decided to work with them. My invitations are classy and elegant as I pictured them to be! Could not be happier!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Award

Party Panache Ltd. FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom