Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

59 Reviews for Party Favor Photo

Setup (2)
Photobooth (2)
Prints (2)
Props (2)
Social Media Integration (2)
Backdrop(s) (1)

Great customer service, willing to work with you to make your event a blast, very responsive. All of my guests loved their photo booth experience!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We hired Party Favor Photo for our wedding and they killed it! Their prices are very reasonable for the DMV area: around $650 for 3 hours, including one attendant, props, backdrop, live streaming of all photos to an online gallery, and gifs. They were so easy to work with from start to finish and coordinated with my venue point person to set up and tear down without needing any management from us on the day of. Our guests LOVED taking pictures in the booth and our attendant, Nana, was very patient even though everyone was super drunk and chaotic. It can't have been an easy job but she was very pleasant and professional throughout. My favorite part was how they immediately upload all images to an online gallery that is available for two weeks after the wedding. My guests were thrilled because many of them forgot to take or lost their strips. The photos are also surprisingly great quality and we were able to get a lot of guest photos that we otherwise would have missed during a very busy day!

Profile Picture Ashika, 7/14/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Party Favor Photo was so much fun to have at our wedding reception! They were punctual and set everything up with no issues at all. They were completely professional and very easy to communicate with in the days leading up to our wedding, and they had all of our digital photos available for viewing the day after the event, which was faster than I expected! Our guests loved having both the photobooth prints and the digital versions available for viewing, and the pictures turned out really well. One thing I appreciated beyond words is that the photobooth attendant flagged my husband and I down at the end of the night, right after our send-off, and told us that we should do a quick shoot in the photobooth since we hadn't had a chance to do so over the course of the very busy and hectic night. That was so sweet and thoughtful, and we both appreciated her thinking of that for us. I had no complaints and wouldn't hesitate to use them again, or recommend them!

Profile Picture Marty, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography