PARTY CITY

Party City Corporation Suite 1 25 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866 Map · Phone number

About PARTY CITY

It's your wedding - not an everyday celebration - and Party City wants it to be as perfect as you do. Once-in-a-lifetime events call for favors beyond the realm of ordinary, so we invite you to visit Favors in the City, where you'll find favors that are uptown, chic, completely unique and surprisingly affordable. Whether your wedding reception is exquisitely formal, a simple backyard barbecue or anything in between, Favors in the City has the perfect wedding favors for you.

• Tony Santana Cigar Company
  • Live Event Painter Anthony Galati
  • Thirty-One Gifts--Celebrate In Style

179 Reviews for PARTY CITY

Kadi-Ann · Married on 10/10/2015

I bought my wedding candy for my candy buffet from party city. They had all the colors I needed, purple white and yellow so I was quite happy.

Sent on 09/01/2015

It was amazing, easy and everyone loved. I got bottle openers with a beach theme as my wedding was a destination wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/22/2015

The invitations were even more beautiful than we expected and we received so many compliments! The staff member that helped us design our invitations was friendly and helped us out so much!

Sent on 06/04/2015