12115 Woodbine, Redford, MI 48239 Map · Phone number

PartyBusDetroD56aR00aP01ZL
30pass03

15 Reviews for Party Bus Detroit

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2013

We felt like we got a wonderful deal working with Party Bus Detroit. We found that they had buses large enough to accommodate our entire wedding party which was quite a feat as we had 36 people! The bus was spotless, up to date, and festive. Our driver Pam was amazing. I was so impressed with the quality of bus and staff that I have actually booked another bus for our family reunion this coming spring!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

I chose this party company specifically for their selection of pink party buses. Since my wedding party colors were pink I had to have a pink party bus. I had an easy time getting them on the phone considering I had to call after I got out of work at 8PM. We made our final payment the day before the wedding with a credit card and confirmed our rental. On the day of the wedding, less than an hour before the party bus was scheduled to arrive my fiance received a call from the company that there was an upgrade from the 24 passenger pink bus to a larger bus and they were going to upgrade us to the 24 passenger for free. I originally wanted this but it was booked so I settled for the 20 passenger. The entire trip went amazing and the driver was able to take us to get pictures everywhere we wanted to go. We only had the vehicle for a few hours but everything worked out great and I’m glad I went with them.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2013

We had a great experience with Party Bus Detroit. The bus was nicely decorated, clean, and the driver was very professional. The bus was perfect for our large bridal part and was a very fun experience!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Party Bus Detroit FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip, Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Party Bus Detroit 1
    Seventh Hour Free
    Book your bachelor/bachelorette party with your wedding package and we will give you a 7th hour free.
  • Party Bus Detroit 2
    Free Champagne
    Mention Wedding Wire and we will throw in two extra bottles of champagne with your wedding package booking.

• 12115 Woodbine Redford, 48239 See on map