PO Box 287, Isle of Palms, SC 29451 Map · Phone number

About Party Box Design

Thanks so much for stopping by Party Box Design!

My name is Jess and I am the lady behind PBD. Party Box Design was launched in November of 2009 because I could not resist my desire to conquer the event design world any longer, one little cupcake at a time! :) Just kidding, well kinda… honestly, planning parties, hosting events and party decor is a passion- a true love. Stationery however, brings me the MOST joy! Beautiful card stock just sends me over the edge, patterns and bright colors... LOVE!

We offer affordable invites and save the dates, that don't compromise your style.

This company is a dream that has become a reality, a place where you can shop and your purchase matters. We hope you love our products just as much as we do. Have a special party request? We might be able to help. Contact us today.

weddingcatimage
Nautical Esque Wedding Invites
Nautical Esque Wedding Invites
nautical wedding invites via party box design!
nautical wedding invites via party box design!
nautical engagement party invites
chevron save the date magnets, blue save the dates
chevron save the date magnets, blue save the dates
weddingcatimage

2 Reviews for Party Box Design

We purchased our wedding invitations from Party Box Design after they did our amazing magnet save the dates (which were awesome and got tons of compliments on!). We couldn’t be more pleased with Jess’s product and customer service. She was incredibly helpful and accommodating and the actual invitations are just gorgeous! She worked with us to design the perfect invite with gorgeous details and an incredibly rich look, at a TOTALLY reasonable price- I personally think they're worth way more than she's charging (but I won't complain!!). Jess worked with me when I changed my mind about text and design a million times and never made me feel like I was being a pain. She had great suggestions about paper types and colors and her suggestion to use the top textured layer was perfect and gave the invite the extra special look. I would recommend Party Box a million times over to any bride who’s looking for a stunning invitation suite without the ridiculous price tag. Thanks Jess!!

mrs · Married on 12/31/2011

LOVE all of their things! We got stationary, and shower invites from her. She was wonderful at responding quickly and soooo sweet! Thank you!!!

Party Box Design FAQ