Serving LBI and, Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Map · Phone number

About Parties by Design, NJ llc

Weddings ~ Parties ~ Special Event Planning
Serving LBI and the Jersey Shore

The premiere wedding planners for LBI (Long Beach Island) and the Jersey Shore

Let Parties by Design help you plan your upcoming wedding, beach wedding, wedding on LBI, Sweet 16, Luau, private party or special event...

Wedding Planning:
Are you planning a Long Beach Island (LBI) wedding, beach wedding, planned elopement? Looking for the perfect location, photographers, DJ, florist, wedding gown?
Let us help you save time, stress and from making costly mistakes!

Some brides have a clear picture of what their wedding will be like, while others need some assistance verbalizing or visualizing it. At Parties by Design we catch the essence of your vision and then help you design the wedding of your dreams.

Preparing for a wedding can take over 250 hours of planning and involve more than 50 different vendors. Our knowledge and experience can help save you form hours of searching, frustration and from making costly mistakes. We customize our service to meet your needs. Offering...

Full Service Wedding Planning
'Crunch Time' Coordinating ~ 'Day of' Coordinating
Hourly Consulting and Ala Carte services
Venue and Vendor research ~ Timeline and Vendor Management
Theme Development and Wedding Dacor ~ Design & furnish Candy Bars and Stations
Coordinate Bridal luncheons ~ Rehearsal Dinners ~ After Parties ~ Morning Afte Brunch

We work with you as much or as little as you desire to design a wedding package that fits...

your style, your personality and your budget!

Beach Wedding are our Specialty

Br 26MOH
Brideonbeach

3 Reviews for Parties by Design, NJ llc

Matthew · Married on 06/18/2011

Arlene and Lisa were FANTASTIC!!!! My wife and I handled the bulk of the arrangements. Since we were so far away from the venue, Arlene handled the rest. She was there for the decorating, helping with dressing the bride, and her assistant, Lisa, was great. She even helped the sister of the bride with getting the kids in the car to go to the wedding. They took the worries off our shoulders all the way around, from the rental house at the beach, to the Yacht Club we used for the ceremony and reception. They coordinated with all the vendors to ensure a flawless wedding. I could go on and on, but I don't think I have enough space to write it all here...

Arlene and Lisa, Thank-You very much!

Sent on 06/30/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/23/2010

Arlene at Parties by Design was FANTASTIC!!! She came in 2 weeks before the wedding as my "day of" coordinator and took so much stress off my shoulders. I wanted to have a beach theme wedding but had no time for the details and special touches. Arlene came in and turned my reception into a colorful magical beautiful place. Her eye for detail and her creative designs put a touch on our wedding that I never could have imagined myself. She turned the ceremony into a vision of color and beauty as well. The rehearsal was held at night outside and she ran it like a trooper. I had no worries and no stress that my wedding would go just as I planned. Arlene is prepared for everything!!! She has her tool box of goodies for any emergency. I had a special song to walk down the aisle to and all my girls had a specific time in the song to enter, Arlene made sure this was perfect for me. She showed up the morning of the wedding many hours early to ensure that everything at the ceremony and reception was perfect. Then she met me at the house I was dressing at and before I even got there to help my girls and help me get ready. She gave instructions to everyone who had anything to do with my event and made sure my arrival was perfect and well planned. No one gets to see the bride before she walks down the aisle. Before the wedding day, she was contacting venders and the photographer to give them instructions on details she knew would make my wedding perfect. Arlene did not leave my side for the entire event, to the point of making sure the cake cutting went smooth and I did not get any on my dress. She was remarkable. I would recommend Arlene and parties by design for every party and wedding. Pure professional and very personal. Thank you Arlene, you made my day GREAT!!!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Laura · Married on 09/22/2006

Parties by Design was an acceptional service! The members of this team were ready for any unexpected situation that could have happend and made me feel; as the bride, like I did not have to worry about a thing! The services leading up to the most important day of my life were made much easier with the help by Parties by Design, I was helped with decisions such as budgeting, flowers, colors, DJ's; YOU NAME IT!
    Parties by Design made my rehersal dinner run smoothly and I had absolutly no worries that my wedding day would be a success :0) Which that it was! I thank Parties by Design for all of their hard work and help to make my wedding day SPECTACULAR!!!!!!
    I WOULD RECOMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE :0) :0) :0)

Sent on 02/24/2008

Parties by Design, NJ llc FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Parties by Design, NJ llc 1
    Free Initial Consultations
    Call to schedule a Free Initial Consultation

• Versatile Event Designs
    Versatile Event Designs Wedding DJs

Want an amazing wedding planner that will do all the hard for you and just give her your visions for your special day...? Go and see Arlene you will not be disappointed!

• Creatively Yours, Dayna
    Creatively Yours, Dayna Wedding Photographers

Arlene, owner of Parties by Design is a couple's 'right hand'. She is there every step of the way making sure your day goes smoothly. She has great connections and relationships with other vendors to provide you a great product within your budget!

• James Photography & Imaging
    James Photography & Imaging Wedding Photographers

If you want a stress free, worry free, wedding that is run so smoothly and flawless that you get to enjoy your wedding, you need Parties by Design. Arlene is very easy going, but takes charge when it comes to getting things done right and on time! Truly the best for your wedding day!

• Serving LBI and Manahawkin, 08050 See on map