6 East Church Street, Clarkston, MI 48346 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

82 Reviews for Parsonage Events

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Parsonage Events, especially Sara Conklin, did an amazing job! Our flowers were stunning, and Sara was so creative and helpful. She came up with new ideas and ways to decorate to go with our vision. We were looking for natural and local flowers that were beautiful jewel tones along with decorations and lighting that would go with a farm wedding. Parsonage can help with everything. Parsonage works closely with our venue, Zingerman's Cornman Farms, on a regular basis, so that was an added bonus. We gave general guidelines but trusted their judgement, and we definitely made the right choice.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/09/2018

We absolutely loved working with Parsonage. Everyone we spoke to was friendly and professional, and I felt like they truly understood and embraced what we liked and didn't like when it came to flowers, and helped us work through ideas and options. We went over some flowers and colors we liked during our consultation, and decided to leave a lot of the design up to Parsonage. We're so glad we did, we were thrilled with how everything came together, it was better than we imagined! The staff have an excellent eye for design, from the colors to the containers they used. They were also really accommodating helping us trim down our budget here and there as needed, without feeling like we were sacrificing anything.

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 09/16/2017

You cannot beat the creative genius of Parsonage Events. Their staff is amazingly talented, not to mention professional and fun. If you're like me and have no idea what you want apart from a few vague concepts, they can run with it and develop something more beautiful than you can ever dream of. I had them do my floral arrangements for my wedding, in addition to renting a number of their pieces, and we received so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. I had a gorgeous cascading bouquet that looked like something you'd find in a magazine. The staff hand picked all my flowers from Michigan farms, then painstakingly crafted beautiful, one-of-a-kind bouquets and centerpieces. If you want to make your wedding actually look like something you'd see on Pintrest, you simply must hire Parsonage!

Sent on 10/04/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Rondo String Quartet
    Rondo String Quartet Wedding Musicians

We had the pleasure of working with Parsonage Events just this past month. They do a fantastic job creating unique arrangements with captivating architectural elements. The work is breathtaking!

• Abby Rose Photo
    Abby Rose Photo Wedding Photographers

Liz and the Parsonage crew are the best of the best! jaw-droppingly beautiful florals that are always at the height of style. I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with my *own* wedding and recommend the parsonage to all my brides!

• Mary Ann Productions
    Mary Ann Productions Wedding DJs

Liz has the most beautiful flowers! I can always spot her work when I walk into a venue. Someone who you will love working with for your wedding day.

• 6 East Church Street Clarkston, 48346 See on map