600 Greentree Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15220 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Parkway Florist Inc.

Voted in 2012, 2011 and 2010 by Wedding Wire As Receipients of the Brides Choice Award from Wedding wire.com, and in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 as "The Best of Weddings Florist" by brides from The Knot for the Western Pennsylvania area.
Parkway Florist has been providing full floral and wedding services to Pittsburgh area brides for over thirty years. Our clients range from very large to very mall intmate weddings. We provide full wedding service.....no drop and run! You can relax, while we make all the arrangements!

Our style is "your style" because it is your day!! Do you want just a few blossoms? A large round bouquet of lush roses? A gracrful flowing cascade? Something exotic maybe? We can do any of this for you!! We will offer you our suggestions and our expertise every step of the way, but you choose.

We work with all major venues and churches in the Tr-state area. We also will travel long distance if you are getting married in another location. (Erie, Morgantown, Wv., Deep Creek, Md Penn State, Grove City College, Arlington, Va are just a few.)

There is no charge for our initial consulation. We do ask that you call in advance and schedule an appointment with us. We suggest that you have your bridal gown selected, as well as colors for the bridesmaids gowns prior to coming to see us. We are open evenings until 7 pm, and try to accomodate all out of town brides as you are traveling into Pittsburgh (Please call in advance, though). We look forward to meeting you and planing your most special day!

WHAT OUR BRIDES SAY ABOUT US:
Cheryl: Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers for our wedding! This picture shows the colors and arrangement wonderfully! Also, your support was greatly appreciated up to and including "the Big Day." Cara & Rich 9-3-10

Cheryl, We wanted to thank you so much for the flowers and ceremony items. They were beautiful! Thanks again!! Traci & Steve C. 12-10-10

Cheryl & Staff: Thank you so much for making the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! It turned out to be such a beautiful day, and those flowers made it extra special. We really appreciated all your efforts and hard work. You are very good at what you do! Thaks again. Jessica & Jimmy P 9-12-10

Thank you for making our wedding day som special, with all the beautiful flowers. Our centerpieces were just gorgeous. The room looked amazing. Thanks so very much! John and Stephanie M.

Dear Cheryl; I just wanted to thank you so much for being a part and really making our wedding day come to life. Your work is amazing. You were the most fun vendor to work with, and bring our vision out for all to see and appreciatiate as much as we did. thanks for guiding me, and putting on another hat to be our wedding co-ordinator that morning! I would have been totally lost without you. You are such a special person, and I am blessed to have had the opportuinty to have worked with you. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts. Kristie & Jason B 11-6-10

Thank you Cheryl! You and your team did such a great job for Tim and I on our wedding day! We want to thank you for all your hard work...The wedding flowers all turned out so great. There were compliments all night about the great color choice and the beautiful arrangements. We will definitely refuer you to friends and family!
Tim & Dara (6-19-2010)

Dear Cheryl: Thank you for the "usual" wonderful job you did for Ryan & Jill's Wedding, Reception and Rehersal dinner on 3-21-09!! I am still enjoying the arrangements I brought home from the reception. You are an Excellent florist, and over the years, have become a special friend! Adele K (Groom's mother -- long-time customer; this is the 3rd son that has chosen us to supply the wedding flowers).

Dear Cheryl: John and I would like to thank you for the beautiful work you did for our October 6, 2007 wedding. You took our ideas and made it happen! All of the flower arrangements you provided were absolutely perfect! The flowers were so beautiful that I had to include them in my thank you cards. Thanks again! Cindy & John M.

Cheryl & Staff: I can't say thank you enough for how beautiful you made our wedding day! You are solely responsible for the beautification of the courtyard at the Radisson. All the greens, and ferns and flowers you arranged made the courtyard spectacular! Cheryl, you were a pleasure to work with. My Mother and I loved you from the first meeting, and knew that you would provide absolute quality! ....You were so essential on our wedding day! You organized us and your personal touches with my family were wonderful. We were grateful & impressed and your thoughtfulness made our pictures beautiful. We will recommend you to everyone we know. You are outstanding. RuthAnn and Greg D.

Cheryl: Thank you for your excellent work on the flowers for our wedding (6/5/08) It was a pleasure working with you, and everything turned our exactly how we wanted. Wes & Amy B.

Cheryl: I just wanted to send a little note about the gorgeous flowers for Jocelyn's & Bret's wedding at the Marriott on June 28. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on all the flowers! The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and just perfect!! The centerpieces were also perfect. Jocelyn was so excited and said they were just what she wanted. All the flowers made her beautiful wedding even more beautiful. The guests that took home centerpeices were very plesed that they lasted so long. Thank you so much...I just wish we were closer so I could give you all my business! Janet B (Mother of Jocelyn B.)

Thank you for everything you did to make our wedding day extra special. The flowers were just perfect! Keith & Allison(8/2/08)

Cheryl & Staff: Thank you for the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. It was everything I wanted and more!! Your staff was amazing..helping us with anything & everything at the church. I couldn't have asked for anything more. From the 1st meeting, you helped piece together everything I wanted and things I didn't know I wanted. It was a pleasure working with you. thanks again for everything! Becky & Jim D. ;)

Dear Cheryl: thank you so much for creating the perfect wedding floers for our big day! the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and alter flowers were absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments. Our priest (who has done hundreds of weddings) even said they were the prettiest flowers he had ever seen. We were so happy with everything! Thank you.... Emily & Michael (October, 2009)

Follow Parkway Florist Inc. on

MVC 016S
MVC 016S
Parkway Florist Inc.

70 Reviews for Parkway Florist Inc.

Parkway Florist Inc. 1
Parkway Florist Inc. 6
Parkway Florist Inc. 7

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2019

Blown Away!

I cannot say enough about Cheryl and the whole team at Parkway Florist. My flowers were simply stunning. Cheryl was so kind during our meeting. She took the time to really hear what I had to say and what I wanted. She showed me different samples and was willing to work within my budget. She would show me different flowers in the colors that I wanted that were more in my price range. The meeting was almost THREE hours! Which I was fine with because I am a detail oriented person! When I finally saw my flowers on the big day, I was blown away! The size of my bouquet and my Bridesmaids' bouquets were much larger then I anticipated especially for the price that I paid. There were absolutely beautiful and they were exactly what we talked about at our meeting! The center pieces were the same! They were made in plastic containers which I was hesitant about but they looked wonderful! You could barely see the plastic and it was nice because we could take them or give them away at the end of the night. If I could relive my wedding day over I would chose Parkway Florist every time! I HIGHLY recommend Cheryl! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Leeanne · Married on 05/25/2019

Spring wedding

Parkway Florist was the preferred florist for our venue. However, even if they were not if I could do it over again I would chose them. They were extremely reasonably priced even with our order which included 13 bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces for 22 tables. We also our ceremony decoration from them which included an amazing hexagon archway. I met with Cheryl several months prior to my wedding. I explained my vision and showed her pictures and she executed perfectly. She decorated the arch we got married in front of with hanging ribbons. The vision of them blowing in the wind took my breath away. I had mismatched bridesmaids and she was able to help me pick flowers that brought them all together and added some cohesiveness. On top of it all Cheryl is patient and kind. We talked so much before the wedding. I got the feeling she genuinely cared and for that I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Parkway Florist Inc. 15
    Parkway Florist Inc. 16
    Parkway Florist Inc. 17

Parkway Florist Inc.'s reply:

Thank you, LeeAnne, for your kind comments & review.
    I really do care about all my brides......and I absolutely loved working with you, and making your dreams come true! Glad to hear that you were pleased with the outcome.....We were also!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Cheryl was so easy and polite to work with! She truly listened to our vision and helped to make it come to life! She even rose to the occasion when I asked her to "surprise me" by incorporating my something blue into my bridal bouquet in whatever way she saw fit. Needless to say, my bouquet turned out beautifully. Additionally, our ceremony and reception space came to life with her arrangements, and my husband and I couldn't have been happier with Cheryl. You won't regret choosing her!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Parkway Florist Inc. 22
    Parkway Florist Inc. 23

• AB Occasion Design
    AB Occasion Design Wedding Planners

Cheryl and her team at Parkway Florist are amazing! She creates beautiful flower arrangements and works with any bride with any budget! She is there from start to finish and even helps send the bride down the aisle on her big day! Parkway Florist will be recommended to any of my brides!

• Signature Desserts
    Signature Desserts Wedding Cakes

Great place to work with!

• Landau Photography
    Landau Photography Wedding Photographers

Parkway florist is at the top of wedding professionals in Piottsburgh.

• 600 Greentree Rd Pittsburgh, 15220 See on map
    8006038830 (Other Phone Number)
    4129370573 (Fax Number)
    Mon thru Fri 9 am to 8 pm; Sat 9 am to 1 pm (later by phone); Sunday by phone and appointment only