Parkway Florist Inc.

Pittsburgh, PA View map

Voted in 2012, 2011 and 2010 by Wedding Wire As Receipients of the Brides Choice Award from Wedding wire.com, and in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 as "The Best of Weddings Florist" by brides from The Knot for the Western Pennsylvania area.
Parkway Florist has been providing full floral and wedding services to Pittsburgh area brides for over thirty years. Our clients range from very large to very mall intmate weddings. We provide full wedding service.....no drop and run! You can relax, while we make all the arrangements!

Our style is "your style" because it is your day!! Do you want just a few blossoms? A large round bouquet of lush roses? A gracrful flowing cascade? Something exotic maybe? We can do any of this for you!! We will offer you our suggestions and our expertise every step of the way, but you choose.

We work with all major venues and churches in the Tr-state area. We also will travel long distance if you are getting married in another location. (Erie, Morgantown, Wv., Deep Creek, Md Penn State, Grove City College, Arlington, Va are just a few.)

There is no charge for our initial consulation. We do ask that you call in advance and schedule an appointment with us. We suggest that you have your bridal gown selected, as well as colors for the bridesmaids gowns prior to coming to see us. We are open evenings until 7 pm, and try to accomodate all out of town brides as you are traveling into Pittsburgh (Please call in advance, though). We look forward to meeting you and planing your most special day!

WHAT OUR BRIDES SAY ABOUT US:
Cheryl: Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers for our wedding! This picture shows the colors and arrangement wonderfully! Also, your support was greatly appreciated up to and including "the Big Day." Cara & Rich 9-3-10

Cheryl, We wanted to thank you so much for the flowers and ceremony items. They were beautiful! Thanks again!! Traci & Steve C. 12-10-10

Cheryl & Staff: Thank you so much for making the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! It turned out to be such a beautiful day, and those flowers made it extra special. We really appreciated all your efforts and hard work. You are very good at what you do! Thaks again. Jessica & Jimmy P 9-12-10

Thank you for making our wedding day som special, with all the beautiful flowers. Our centerpieces were just gorgeous. The room looked amazing. Thanks so very much! John and Stephanie M.

Dear Cheryl; I just wanted to thank you so much for being a part and really making our wedding day come to life. Your work is amazing. You were the most fun vendor to work with, and bring our vision out for all to see and appreciatiate as much as we did. thanks for guiding me, and putting on another hat to be our wedding co-ordinator that morning! I would have been totally lost without you. You are such a special person, and I am blessed to have had the opportuinty to have worked with you. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts. Kristie & Jason B 11-6-10

Thank you Cheryl! You and your team did such a great job for Tim and I on our wedding day! We want to thank you for all your hard work...The wedding flowers all turned out so great. There were compliments all night about the great color choice and the beautiful arrangements. We will definitely refuer you to friends and family!
Tim & Dara (6-19-2010)

Dear Cheryl: Thank you for the "usual" wonderful job you did for Ryan & Jill's Wedding, Reception and Rehersal dinner on 3-21-09!! I am still enjoying the arrangements I brought home from the reception. You are an Excellent florist, and over the years, have become a special friend! Adele K (Groom's mother -- long-time customer; this is the 3rd son that has chosen us to supply the wedding flowers).

Dear Cheryl: John and I would like to thank you for the beautiful work you did for our October 6, 2007 wedding. You took our ideas and made it happen! All of the flower arrangements you provided were absolutely perfect! The flowers were so beautiful that I had to include them in my thank you cards. Thanks again! Cindy & John M.

Cheryl & Staff: I can't say thank you enough for how beautiful you made our wedding day! You are solely responsible for the beautification of the courtyard at the Radisson. All the greens, and ferns and flowers you arranged made the courtyard spectacular! Cheryl, you were a pleasure to work with. My Mother and I loved you from the first meeting, and knew that you would provide absolute quality! ....You were so essential on our wedding day! You organized us and your personal touches with my family were wonderful. We were grateful & impressed and your thoughtfulness made our pictures beautiful. We will recommend you to everyone we know. You are outstanding. RuthAnn and Greg D.

Cheryl: Thank you for your excellent work on the flowers for our wedding (6/5/08) It was a pleasure working with you, and everything turned our exactly how we wanted. Wes & Amy B.

Cheryl: I just wanted to send a little note about the gorgeous flowers for Jocelyn's & Bret's wedding at the Marriott on June 28. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on all the flowers! The bouquets were absolutely beautiful and just perfect!! The centerpieces were also perfect. Jocelyn was so excited and said they were just what she wanted. All the flowers made her beautiful wedding even more beautiful. The guests that took home centerpeices were very plesed that they lasted so long. Thank you so much...I just wish we were closer so I could give you all my business! Janet B (Mother of Jocelyn B.)

Thank you for everything you did to make our wedding day extra special. The flowers were just perfect! Keith & Allison(8/2/08)

Cheryl & Staff: Thank you for the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. It was everything I wanted and more!! Your staff was amazing..helping us with anything & everything at the church. I couldn't have asked for anything more. From the 1st meeting, you helped piece together everything I wanted and things I didn't know I wanted. It was a pleasure working with you. thanks again for everything! Becky & Jim D. ;)

Dear Cheryl: thank you so much for creating the perfect wedding floers for our big day! the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and alter flowers were absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments. Our priest (who has done hundreds of weddings) even said they were the prettiest flowers he had ever seen. We were so happy with everything! Thank you.... Emily & Michael (October, 2009)

• Woman-owned

4.7

• Holly
    Holly S. Married on 05/21/2021

Highly Recommend!

I love working with parkway florist. Cheryl met with us and reviewed all the details for our wedding then came up with a wonderful plan for our flowers. When they finally arrived on the day of the wedding, the bouquets were just beautiful and perfect. All the flowers from the centerpieces to the arch they supplied were wonderful and we received many compliments on them. Parkway florist is great at communication too.

Parkway Florist Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Holly, for these kind comments. I was my pleasure to work with you. I am so glad that you had a dry (but hot) wedding day, and that we could play a small part in making your vision come true!!
  • Lisa
    Lisa F. Married on 03/20/2020

Experienced and Exceptional Wedding Flowers

I worked with Parkway Florist for my wedding which was at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott. Cheryl was so helpful in helping me choose what to get and what would look nice. She had a lot of things to choose from but after quick conversation, she was able to help make great recommendations! Everything worked out so smoothly between the planning, delivery, and execution!

Parkway Florist Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much Lisa, for this kind review.
    I really loved seeing you and the pictures all over again!
    It was our pleasure to help you. Glad to hear that you were pleased with our services. Congratulations Again!!
    Emily T. Married on 11/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy with everything!

The hotel we got married at (Sheraton in Moon) uses Parkway so I kept going along with them for the rest of the items I needed. I spent about 2 hours with Cheryl 9 months prior to the wedding setting everything up. She is so kind, thorough, and genuinely a sweet person. She knows her plants and flowers in and out! Everything I picked was exactly what I wanted when it was delivered on the day of for my November wedding. For some reason I was most worried about the flowers but they turned out beautiful!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

AB Occasion Design AB Occasion Design Wedding Planners

Cheryl and her team at Parkway Florist are amazing! She creates beautiful flower arrangements and works with any bride with any budget! She is there from start to finish and even helps send the bride down the aisle on her big day! Parkway Florist will be recommended to any of my brides!

Signature Desserts Signature Desserts Wedding Cakes

Great place to work with!

Landau Photography Landau Photography Wedding Photographers

Parkway florist is at the top of wedding professionals in Piottsburgh.

600 Greentree Rd Pittsburgh, 15220
800-603-8830

Mon thru Fri 9 am to 8 pm; Sat 9 am to 1 pm (later by phone); Sunday by phone and appointment only
Location of (Parkway Florist Inc.)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding