Boston, MA 02128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 72

About Park Street Weddings

Park Street Weddings started as a desire to service clients in capturing those special moments that should last forever. Since its inception, our team has been committed to offering high-quality services at competitive prices. We offers an array of services ranging from professional photographic to cinematographic-style video services.

Professional Wedding Photographers | Wedding Videographers

MISSION STATEMENT

Our mission is to deliver the most personalized customer experience in order to ensure that special moment stays the way it should be... special!

Follow Park Street Weddings on

gsp2562
  • Videos 5

2 Reviews for Park Street Weddings

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding was on November 11, 2017 - and I had actually booked a photographer/videographer in December of 2016. I paid my deposit and after a few weeks i started to feel really bad about it - it gave me a very uneasy feeling in my stomach everytime I thought about it - and then the more uneasy I felt - the more I thought about it to the point I couldn't sleep it worried me they would ruin my wedding video - they just didn't seem to be listening and I was allured by the price of their package. I went with my gut, against everyone's advice in the summer - I cancelled my contract, swallowed my deposit, and started my search again.
    Because I was getting married in only 3/4 months - on a very popular date (11/11) I didn't have many GOOD options left - and quickly was blowing through my limited options - even though they say beggars can't be choosers, I was expecting A LOT.
    I found Park Street Weddings online - and they had a portfolio that I loved. They were actually available on my date! I secured them with a deposit and met with them only a few weeks later. I had met with Willianson and his assistant about a month before my wedding and really loved everything they had to say and how they were going to focus on my day. They arrived the morning of my wedding and got straight to work. It was important for us to have 2 videographers because we had two brides. They were so professional and worked incredibly well with the photographers who were with another company. The 4 of them really were our "dream team" - they took a lot of time to really focus on a lot of the details of things, they listened to what we wanted and made us feel really comfortable. They were a pleasure to work with. And getting our video it was everything we could have wanted AND MORE! They really did an amazing job with our highlight video and our full feature - and I am so glad we have these to look back on forever!! Thank you so much for all of your help & attention! With love, Ari & Trish Palomino

Sent on 03/10/2018

Paul · Married on 12/17/2016

The Photographer was absolutely Amazing! I'm so glad I found Park Street Weddings. The style is exactly what we were looking for. Artistically awesome photos. The Photographer and the Videographer captured every special moment from the day and made our Big day stress-free. We love the photos so much, and would recommend them. Thank you so Much!

Sent on 01/20/2017