Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues

Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues

User Photos
todo alt text
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
Accommodations (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
China (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

I am so beyond thrilled I chose to get married at Park Hill Farms. Kim and Dan are the sweetest human beings and are there to answer any questions you may have, guide you through their amazing amenities and ensure you have the best possible experience at Park Hill Farm. You will not find a better venue and it’s absoultely amazing that they keep things so reasonably priced. I would get married here again and again! The bride and bridesmaids (11 girls + 3 beauty vendors) got ready in the main house’s beautiful master suite area which included a huge bathroom, bedroom and beautiful sunroom with amazing lighting!! And we had plenty of room to spread out. The groomsmen had a cabin on property that they really enjoyed hanging out in! The alter area is stunning!! We hardly needed to add anything to it, it was so beautiful. And oh my goodness, the reception hall is breathe taking!! We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked. I could go on and on about how perfect this venue was and how glad we are that we chose it. I can’t wait to get the professional pictures back!!!

Photo of Park Hill Farm - Rings True Event Venues in Crockett, TX - The beautiful alter!
Profile Picture Sarah, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, China, Linens, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

I can see why Park Hill Farm is rated with 5 stars. It was a magnificent January wedding weekend that Kim and Dan Huggins helped me create for my daughter and her groom. The historic mansion and grounds were exquisite that embodied everything we love about Texas. Everyone raved about how beautiful and elegant the day was and I attribute that to Kim and Dan. There are so many details that go along with planning a wedding and so many things that can go awry, but I never had to worry about the venue. Everything went exactly as they said it would. We definitely made the right choice and I tell everyone I know. Thank you, again, Kim and Dan, for helping us create the most beautiful wedding memories for Connie and Abel.

Lezlie King

Profile Picture Lezlie, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our Princess of a daughter and her handsome groom had the most beautiful wedding and experience at Park Hill Farm. We reserved the ranch for the entire weekend. The groom and his family flew in from England and were shown the greatest Texas Hospitality from Dan and Kim Huggins. Not only did they make the Bride's and Groom's fairytale wedding come true they also gave our extended British family the time of their lives. Dan and Kim went above and beyond on the wedding but also in making sure everyone was cared for and comfortable, and that everyone was taking time from setting up, to enjoy the scenery, animals, and each other. We had a handful with special needs and the Huggins bent over backwards to ensure all accommodations were met. When I asked my daughter, was it all she had hoped for, she answered, "Mom, it was all I ever dreamed of and so much more." Thank you, Park Hill Farm, from this happy tears Mom. Your hearts are as beautiful as your venue. Our entire family highly recommends Park Hill Farm!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews