Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paris Creative

Focus On You. Exceptional Service. Your Creative Mix.

Paris Creative is a Hudson Valley Wedding DJ company who lets the music do the talking and doesn't let the focus fall off of you. You'll get me, and only me, from your first conversation to the last song that's played. My name is Lou Paris, and I want to be your Wedding DJ! Fill out this short form or call me 845-605-2738 to learn more about my 5-star rated Wedding DJ services.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Westchester

Follow Paris Creative on

42 Reviews for Paris Creative

Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (1)

Lou is exceptional. From a musical standpoint we were really happy. For cocktail hour we wanted jazz and folk/americana while at the reception we wanted a completely different feel (lots of 80s and 90s hits). Lou delivered perfectly for both. However, lots of DJs are good with music. Lou was also able to offer additional services that helped us so much and differentiated him from the rest. In a nutshell, he's much more technical than most DJs. Our wedding was black tie with an outdoor ceremony and a tented reception. Lou did an amazing job with our ceremony music from carefully controlling sound levels to providing wireless mics and coordinating with the videographer to provide backup sound. At certain parts of the ceremony, like our butterfly release, I'd chosen music for 'atmosphere.' Lou hit every cue and the music seamlessly faded in and out. Our reception featured two musical numbers. In one, 5 ppl sang live while accompanied by a studio-recorded track of 30 recorded singers and music. In the other, my mother sang live to instrumental background music. Lou did a beautiful job mixing sound for these.

As an MC and just generally as an advocate for the couple, you also can't do better than Lou. He was responsive, professional, very kind, and made us feel comfortable and truly looked out for our needs. He was respectful of the wedding timeline and always came and found me when changes needed to be made (ie. switching the order of toasts). I never felt he bothered us unnecessarily but he also respected our right to make certain decisions.

And here's the kicker. Several of our other wedding vendors commented on how Lou enabled them to do their jobs better, whether it was the videographer saying he'd never felt so supported on sound or the wedding planner saying she never thought she'd get the whole crowd out for the sparkler run but Lou managed to make it happen. So, thank you, Lou. Hiring you for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I posted this on google at first, but wanted to share it here too because I feel that strongly about Lou. tl;dr: I cannot imagine a better wedding DJ than Lou from Paris Creative.
Like all weddings, we definitely had our share of difficulties. A bridesmaid dropped out, our venue flip-flopped on whether another wedding would be there early the next morning, and we had to fire our useless planner 10 days before the wedding! But throughout it all, DJ Lou of Paris Creative was there, patient, understanding, and going above and beyond to help us through planning a large, self-done wedding.
Lou was kind, professional, and communicative from the get-go. We did have hesitations after our initial interview because his background and personal tastes lean towards old school r&b (not our cup of tea). However, we are SO glad that we stuck with him. Lou listened to our preferences for music and DJ style (high-octane, in-your-face DJing was not going to fly at our black-tie wedding), and delivered perfectly. He was on cue and en pointe the entire day and evening for both ceremony and reception.
Again, he went above and beyond in helping us plan and schedule our wedding day too. Up front he laid out what we should expect from him regarding communication and planning, and he kept to his promises 100%. Any time we reached out, he was prompt to reply, be it email, phone, or skype. Don't be fooled by his easy-going demeanor: while he keeps the calm, relaxed approach during your day, he absolutely is on top of everything he does for you, and more.
I can't state it enough: Lou is an absolute rockstar. He is a skilled, experienced professional who knows his equipment, and will deliver everything he promises. He is organized, kind, efficient, and an all-around genuinely great guy. On your wedding day, there will be snafus and things that don't go according to plan. If you hire DJ Lou, your sound, music, and announcements for your ceremony and reception will NOT be one of them.

Profile Picture john, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Words cannot even begin to express how wonderful DJ Lou is! Lou goes beyond his call of duty to make not only the music perfect but to make sure the bride and groom are taken care of. Lou became my right hand man the night of my wedding. Our guests continue to rave about the music and DJ Lou knows how to get the party going and knows how to use songs to make transitions throughout night. Lou is comprehensive, attentive, and will make all of your dreams for DJ services come true for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/7/17, 1 Review

My Photo Album

7 Photos

1 VIDEO

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the pleasure of providing ceremony and cocktail hour music at a wedding where Lou from Paris Creative was DJing the reception. He helped me with my sound setup and cues during the ceremony and it wouldn't have went nearly as smoothly without him. He was a master of his equipment and craft and I know the bride and groom and their guests were very pleased. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a talented, personable and professional DJ!

Lou was amazing to work with. We highly recommend him!

Got to work with Lou Paris on a job, after we previously met at a Bridal Show. What I found different then other DJ's, Lou doesn't interrupt, is brief with the Mic, NOT load or silly jokes. He let the crowd enjoy their time, music and friends. Secondly noticed the sound of his system is much better then what I've seen. Third, He's solid serious and great manners. Started recommending Paris Creative to my couples.

Lou Paris of Paris Creative is a pleasure to work with! I worked with him for a birthday party I was planning. He provided DJ, MC, and lighting services for the event, and I was happy with everything. Lou is an easy-to-work-with, knowledgeable, professional who I would recommend to anyone, and hope to work with again in the near future.

Events