Paris Creative

299 Main Street, Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Paris Creative

Paris Creative is a Hudson Valley Wedding DJ company who lets the music do the talking and doesn't let the focus fall off of you. You'll get me, and only me, from your first conversation to the last song that's played. My name is Lou Paris, and I want to be your Wedding DJ! Fill out this short form or call me 845-605-2738 to learn more about my 5-star rated Wedding DJ services.

Follow Paris Creative on

Wedding ceremony

• Videos 1

50 Reviews for Paris Creative

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Lou was professional, calm, attentive, accommodating, helpful, and focused!! All of our family & friends raved about how great of a job he did at my wedding and we completely agree!! He coordinated very well with the photographer & catering company making sure everything went smooth. He knows how to feel a crowds energy while still playing the style of music we requested. From beginning to end, Lou was very quick to respond to questions we had, gave us wedding planning tips, and was a genuinely kind human! I would hire Lou again in a heart beat!! Thank you Lou!!

Dannielle · Married on 09/01/2018

From the very first meeting Lou paid attention to what we wanted. He asked all the right questions and left nothing to chance. He was professional, courteous, attentive yet not overbearing. He even offered to call my caterer when they didn’t arrive as scheduled. The music was right on point. Welcome reception, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception went better than we could ever have imagined. We spoke about what he would provide and he delivered. We couldn’t have asked for anything more. Even his method of payment was simple. Lou is a true professional, a pleasure to work with.

Amber · Married on 08/11/2018

We cannot say enough good things about Lou Paris’ DJ service. From the moment we contacted him to the end of our wedding he provided a five-star service. He immediately returned e-mails, was gracious with his time meeting in person multiple times before the wedding. He created an online system for organizing your event that you can sign in to and tweak at your convenience, he was professional and fun at the wedding reception and played bangers that got the entire wedding crowd into the event, not just a niche group or two. He was personable, easy to work with, and all around exactly the guy you’d want DJ’ing your wedding. I will recommend Paris Creative to anyone that needs a DJ for any event, not just a wedding. Five starts through and through.

Amber and Rich Gunn 8/11/18

Paris Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,299.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Austin Charnis Guitar
    Austin Charnis Guitar Wedding Musicians

I had the pleasure of providing ceremony and cocktail hour music at a wedding where Lou from Paris Creative was DJing the reception. He helped me with my sound setup and cues during the ceremony and it wouldn't have went nearly as smoothly without him. He was a master of his equipment and craft and I know the bride and groom and their guests were very pleased. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a talented, personable and professional DJ!

• Joyful Video
    Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

Lou was amazing to work with. We highly recommend him!

• Ion Zupcu Photography
    Ion Zupcu Photography Wedding Photographers

Got to work with Lou Paris on a job, after we previously met at a Bridal Show. What I found different then other DJ's, Lou doesn't interrupt, is brief with the Mic, NOT load or silly jokes. He let the crowd enjoy their time, music and friends. Secondly noticed the sound of his system is much better then what I've seen. Third, He's solid serious and great manners. Started recommending Paris Creative to my couples.

• 299 Main Street Kingston, NY 12401 See on map