299 Main Street, Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 2

About Paris Creative

Paris Creative is a Hudson Valley Wedding DJ company who lets the music do the talking and doesn't let the focus fall off of you. You'll get me, and only me, from your first conversation to the last song that's played. My name is Lou Paris, and I want to be your Wedding DJ! Fill out this short form or call me 845-605-2738 to learn more about my 5-star rated Wedding DJ services.

Follow Paris Creative on

Other couples have also viewed

• Julie Jakolat, DJ

71 Reviews for Paris Creative

• Marissa

Marissa P. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

We love dj lou!

It was a pleasure working with Lou! He was our DJ for our wedding, and throughout the whole planning process he was nothing but responsive, caring, professional, and thoughtful. He had his work cut out for him because we kept changing our plans, and with each change he met us with kindness and professionalism. We highly recommend hiring him for your next event. We plan to be in touch for any future parties.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Eizabeth · Married on 04/09/2021

Exactly what we hoped for!

My husband and I hired Lou to DJ our reception and he was nothing less than spectacular. Leading up to the big day he was communicative and attentive to all of our requests, not to mention an overall great guy! On the day of he was prepared and professional. Our entire 250 person wedding was on the dance floor the whole night because of Lou's perfect execution!

Our only comment is that Lou is not as much of an MC as a DJ, which is something that he explained from early on, and also something we had wanted. He made all of the announcements and such, but his goal is to play really good music to keep people on the floor. He did exactly that, and my husband and I unanimously agree that we wouldn't change a thing about our wedding. Thanks Lou!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Hope · Married on 10/10/2020

More than just a DJ!

During our wedding planning process we thought that finding a DJ would be one of the toughest vendors and then we met Lou. We knew from the initial meeting that we had with Lou, we wanted him to be apart of our wedding day. We were particular about our DJ selection because we didn't want someone who would just show up and play music and Lou was exactly what we were looking for. He exceeded all expectations - he genuinely cares about his couples and to us that was extremely important. We were planning our wedding during Covid and Lou was in contact with us the entire time even if it was just a check in to say hello which showed us how much he cared and during a pandemic you can imagine how stressful it was, but having that support from Lou meant everything. We weren't too particular about specific songs for the wedding day. We had provided Lou with types of music we wanted and he took it and ran and made the night extremely fun. Lou is more than a DJ - he's a compassionate, thoughtful person so if you're looking for just that in a DJ, Lou will fit in perfect for your wedding day! Thanks Lou!

Sent on 11/15/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Paris Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1899.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2299
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 499.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

2 Real Weddings

• Austin Charnis Guitar Wedding Musicians

I had the pleasure of providing ceremony and cocktail hour music at a wedding where Lou from Paris Creative was DJing the reception. He helped me with my sound setup and cues during the ceremony and it wouldn't have went nearly as smoothly without him. He was a master of his equipment and craft and I know the bride and groom and their guests were very pleased. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a talented, personable and professional DJ!

• Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

Lou was amazing to work with. We highly recommend him!

• Zupcu Photography Wedding Photographers

Got to work with Lou Paris on a job, after we previously met at a Bridal Show. What I found different then other DJ's, Lou doesn't interrupt, is brief with the Mic, NOT load or silly jokes. He let the crowd enjoy their time, music and friends. Secondly noticed the sound of his system is much better then what I've seen. Third, He's solid serious and great manners. Started recommending Paris Creative to my couples.

• 299 Main Street Kingston, 12401 See on map
    Location of (Paris Creative)