299 Main Street, Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 2

About Paris Creative

Paris Creative is a Hudson Valley Wedding DJ company who lets the music do the talking and doesn't let the focus fall off of you. You'll get me, and only me, from your first conversation to the last song that's played. My name is Lou Paris, and I want to be your Wedding DJ! Fill out this short form or call me 845-605-2738 to learn more about my 5-star rated Wedding DJ services.

Follow Paris Creative on

febf0872a75a8349 1524058402 114f7f48c3b686b1 1524058401 9bf43741845f6173 152405

• Videos 1

65 Reviews for Paris Creative

Eizabeth Lange · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Exactly what we hoped for!

My husband and I hired Lou to DJ our reception and he was nothing less than spectacular. Leading up to the big day he was communicative and attentive to all of our requests, not to mention an overall great guy! On the day of he was prepared and professional. Our entire 250 person wedding was on the dance floor the whole night because of Lou's perfect execution!

Our only comment is that Lou is not as much of an MC as a DJ, which is something that he explained from early on, and also something we had wanted. He made all of the announcements and such, but his goal is to play really good music to keep people on the floor. He did exactly that, and my husband and I unanimously agree that we wouldn't change a thing about our wedding. Thanks Lou!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Sean Ward · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Amazing Experience On Our Big Day

We can’t say enough great things about Paris Creative. In planning our big day from 1,500 miles away, Lou was extremely helpful and always willing to jump on FaceTime to go over spur of the moment details. I was very particular about our eclectic music choices and he helped to focus our vision into a reception that had our guests on the dance floor all night. We received a ton of compliments on the variety and energy brought by Lou and he truly made our day one everyone will remember for years to come!

-Sean and Ed

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Stawarz · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Good DJ at a good price

We had DJ Paris for our reception at our outdoor wedding. We had about 85 guests there in a large tent and DJ Lou was able to combine everyone's song requests and perform the night with ease. It was such a mix of a crowd i was worried it would be almost awkward, but it was done with great professionalism. He made sure all of our needs were met that day.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Paris Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I had so much fun being able to work in such a large diversity of music. Wishing you and Dan such a tremendous future together. :)

Paris Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,299.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Austin Charnis Guitar
    Austin Charnis Guitar Wedding Musicians

I had the pleasure of providing ceremony and cocktail hour music at a wedding where Lou from Paris Creative was DJing the reception. He helped me with my sound setup and cues during the ceremony and it wouldn't have went nearly as smoothly without him. He was a master of his equipment and craft and I know the bride and groom and their guests were very pleased. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a talented, personable and professional DJ!

• Joyful Video
    Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

Lou was amazing to work with. We highly recommend him!

• Zupcu Photography
    Zupcu Photography Wedding Photographers

Got to work with Lou Paris on a job, after we previously met at a Bridal Show. What I found different then other DJ's, Lou doesn't interrupt, is brief with the Mic, NOT load or silly jokes. He let the crowd enjoy their time, music and friends. Secondly noticed the sound of his system is much better then what I've seen. Third, He's solid serious and great manners. Started recommending Paris Creative to my couples.

• 299 Main Street Kingston, 12401 See on map