299 Main Street, Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 2

About Paris Creative

Paris Creative is a Hudson Valley Wedding DJ company who lets the music do the talking and doesn't let the focus fall off of you. You'll get me, and only me, from your first conversation to the last song that's played. My name is Lou Paris, and I want to be your Wedding DJ! Fill out this short form or call me 845-605-2738 to learn more about my 5-star rated Wedding DJ services.

Follow Paris Creative on

• Videos 1

59 Reviews for Paris Creative

Sean Ward · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Amazing Experience On Our Big Day

We can’t say enough great things about Paris Creative. In planning our big day from 1,500 miles away, Lou was extremely helpful and always willing to jump on FaceTime to go over spur of the moment details. I was very particular about our eclectic music choices and he helped to focus our vision into a reception that had our guests on the dance floor all night. We received a ton of compliments on the variety and energy brought by Lou and he truly made our day one everyone will remember for years to come!

-Sean and Ed

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Nik

Nik Brautigam · Married on 07/20/2019

DJ Lou is hands down what you want.

Literally, if you are looking for a DJ this is the man you want. My wife and I booked Lou for our wedding and he was one of the easiest parts of our wedding planning and one of the best parts of our day. He has an amazing web portal to input/track/plan out your wedding music. You can be as intense or laid back with it as you'd like, DJ Lou will walk you through everything. He makes time to video chat with you multiple times to iron out the kinks and make sure everything is what you want. He mic'd up our outdoor ceremony, accommodated our friends plugging in band equipment, and expertly curated music flow throughout the entire night. We had an eclectic range of music and DJ Lou made it flow perfectly. A lot of our guests specifically told us how great the music was which is a huge testament to Lou. He is a master of his craft and his experience kept our reception timeline on track and we couldn't have done that without him. Could not recommend high enough.

-Nik and Lindsay

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jason Beinstein · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience from day one

We were very happy with our decision to pick Lou, as he came as a recommended DJ with our Venue (Senate Garage). He made sure to ask all of the right questions leading up the ceremony and was very flexible in our requests on music and support for a live 3 song set. Would definitely suggest Lou to anyone looking for a party with great energy.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Paris Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,299.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Austin Charnis Guitar
    Austin Charnis Guitar Wedding Musicians

I had the pleasure of providing ceremony and cocktail hour music at a wedding where Lou from Paris Creative was DJing the reception. He helped me with my sound setup and cues during the ceremony and it wouldn't have went nearly as smoothly without him. He was a master of his equipment and craft and I know the bride and groom and their guests were very pleased. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a talented, personable and professional DJ!

• Joyful Video
    Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

Lou was amazing to work with. We highly recommend him!

• Zupcu Photography
    Zupcu Photography Wedding Photographers

Got to work with Lou Paris on a job, after we previously met at a Bridal Show. What I found different then other DJ's, Lou doesn't interrupt, is brief with the Mic, NOT load or silly jokes. He let the crowd enjoy their time, music and friends. Secondly noticed the sound of his system is much better then what I've seen. Third, He's solid serious and great manners. Started recommending Paris Creative to my couples.

• 299 Main Street Kingston, 12401 See on map