Paris Creative

299 Main Street, Kingston, NY 12401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About Paris Creative

Paris Creative is a Hudson Valley Wedding DJ company who lets the music do the talking and doesn't let the focus fall off of you. You'll get me, and only me, from your first conversation to the last song that's played. My name is Lou Paris, and I want to be your Wedding DJ! Fill out this short form or call me 845-605-2738 to learn more about my 5-star rated Wedding DJ services.

Follow Paris Creative on

Wedding ceremony

• Videos 1

52 Reviews for Paris Creative

Krista Gale · Married on 11/03/2018

GREAT music. SMOOTH timeline. BEST DJ ever.

We had all of our big vendors booked except for our DJ, we left that for last. We knew that DJ’s could make or break the entire mood of your big day because we’ve been to weddings where no one is on the dance floor and we were terrified of that happening at ours. After reading reviews and looking at a few websites we came across Paris Creative and I was instantly impressed with how organized the website was. I contacted DJ Lou and he responded in record time, immediately making a facetime meeting date since we live over an hour away from his office. Right from the get go he made us feel super comfortable and listened to what we were envisioning for our day. He has an online portal to browse/pick special songs for first dance, cake cutting, entrances, etc. you could also make payments and there was a timeline of your big day. We were nervous since we like old country, classic rock and 80’s and 90’s rock/pop but knew a lot what we normally listen to isn’t “dancing” music. We started making our own playlist to send to him, but it became frustrating and decided to hand it off to DJ Lou and let him work his magic. We struggled to pick certain special songs because there’s a million out there and he reminded us of some that we love but totally forgot about. We had one more facetime meeting before our big day and we didn’t have a doubt in our mind that it was going to run smoothly because of how organized DJ Lou was. He was very attentive the whole night and as we were going around to all of the tables to thank guests for coming, he kept the music low key and once we were done at our last table I looked up and he was waiting for my cue to start the dance music. We told him people could request songs, but we didn’t want any rap or vulgar music and there was one song that was requested several times, he informed us and we gave him permission to play it. Our guests absolutely raved over the music he played and that they knew most of the songs and he knew when to play a slow song so we could all catch our breath. Overall best day of our lives and we know DJ Lou at Paris Creative helped make that happen. Long winded review and I could go on and on, but for such good reasons!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Paris Creative's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. So glad I was able to be part of your special day and thank you again for choosing my services!! :)
  • Deepak

Deepak · Married on 10/27/2018

Lou keeps the Party going!

DJ Lou knows his music. DJ Lou knows how to read a crowd. He worked with us and let us really pick everything we wanted. We went decade by decade giving our preferences of styles and artists we liked those we didn’t (no electric slide please and thank you). He also coordinated with all of our other vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. DJ Lou is very familiar with the venues in the Hudson Valley/CT area so he will know the best place for speakers to go to get the party rocking. Rest assured DJ Lou will be ever present; he’s able to control all speakers and turntables/music from his iPad. Go with Lou!

Sarah · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Lou was professional, calm, attentive, accommodating, helpful, and focused!! All of our family & friends raved about how great of a job he did at my wedding and we completely agree!! He coordinated very well with the photographer & catering company making sure everything went smooth. He knows how to feel a crowds energy while still playing the style of music we requested. From beginning to end, Lou was very quick to respond to questions we had, gave us wedding planning tips, and was a genuinely kind human! I would hire Lou again in a heart beat!! Thank you Lou!!

Paris Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,299.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Austin Charnis Guitar
    Austin Charnis Guitar Wedding Musicians

I had the pleasure of providing ceremony and cocktail hour music at a wedding where Lou from Paris Creative was DJing the reception. He helped me with my sound setup and cues during the ceremony and it wouldn't have went nearly as smoothly without him. He was a master of his equipment and craft and I know the bride and groom and their guests were very pleased. I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a talented, personable and professional DJ!

• Joyful Video
    Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

Lou was amazing to work with. We highly recommend him!

• Zupcu Photography
    Zupcu Photography Wedding Photographers

Got to work with Lou Paris on a job, after we previously met at a Bridal Show. What I found different then other DJ's, Lou doesn't interrupt, is brief with the Mic, NOT load or silly jokes. He let the crowd enjoy their time, music and friends. Secondly noticed the sound of his system is much better then what I've seen. Third, He's solid serious and great manners. Started recommending Paris Creative to my couples.

• 299 Main Street Kingston, 12401 See on map