Charleston, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

About Paraiso Event Design

Paraiso Event Design is a wedding planning company based in Charleston, South Carolina that will provide a peace of mind to each couple. They want your wedding day to be blissful and enjoyable, creating everlasting memories.

Paraiso Event Design offers different kinds of event coordination and services that will make your whole day come together. The following packages and services are offered:

• Full coordination & design package - handle all the details from start to finish
  • Partial coordination - guidance and assistance throughout the process

Paraiso Event Design 6
Paraiso Event Design 7

Cary · Married on 05/18/2019

More than wonderful!

I highly recommend Paraiso Event Designs. Eden made wedding planning a breeze. Not only is she very experienced and knowledgeable, she has a calming presence that put me at ease. The investment made to hire her paid for itself. My now husband and mother agree it was money well spent! She was very responsive and easy to get in contact with throughout the whole process. I always felt she had my best interest in mind and genuinely cared about making our wedding the best day of our lives. We worked together on the budget and she was very respectful of our budget during planning which meant a lot to me. I never felt like she was trying to gain commission from us compared to other wedding planners in the area. She helped iron out the details I would have overlooked and I never felt stressed the day of the wedding. Any hiccups were handled by Eden without my husband or myself becoming stressed. She saved my nerves when a family tragedy right before the wedding and helped me feel confident with moving forward with planning instead of crumbling over things to do amidst heartache. My family and friends raved about how smoothly everything went. I'm forever grateful for Eden who gave us the most beautiful day and wedding we could have asked or imagined.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Debbie

Debbie Francis · Married on 05/04/2019

Eden Ellis @ Paraiso Event Design

Eden was fabulous to work with. She thought of every little detail ahead of time and had connections with fantastic service providers which was so important for us since we were a
    all coming from out of town (TX and MD). Eden has a great designer’s eye and created the perfect wedding for my daughter at Lowndes Grove. My husband and I had nothing to do but fully enjoy the day. It all went so smoothly, I cannot imagine planning a wedding without her!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Paraiso Event Design 8
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/05/2019

We love eden!

Working with Eden was fantastic. She was very knowledgeable with the wedding process but also let us have a hand in the planning which was awesome! At the end of the day I can't imagine planning a wedding without her. She ensured that the day of went perfectly- and it did!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Award

Paraiso Event Design FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1