Paradise Weddings and Travel - NJ

Paradise Weddings and Travel - NJ

About Paradise Weddings and Travel - NJ

Personalized Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Travel Planners

Paradise Weddings and Travel is a full service travel company that specializes in Honeymoons, Destination Weddings and romance and luxury travel.  We offer personalized travel planning at no additional cost to our clients.  We will make all your arrangements, working closely with you, our client, to make your trip unforgettable.

From our first contact or meeting, we will get to know you, and will offer suggestions and recommendations for the perfect destination and hotel/resort based on exactly what you are looking for!

If your wedding vision is saying "I do" on a beautiful beach, Paradise Weddings and Travel can plan your dream wedding, too!  We will assist you in finding the perfect resort, and then take over all of the travel planning for you and your guests, so that you can relax and focus on your special day.

Looking for a romantic vacation?  Paradise Weddings and Travel will provide expert advice and travel planning to make your getaway the perfect trip for you!

Please contact us at 848-208-2710 or at sherie@paradiseweddingsandtravel.com, to begin your Honeymoon and Destination Wedding planning.

Remember, we embrace your expectations to make your dreams come true!!!

Categories: Travel Agent

Hawaii (1)

Unbelievable cust serv & event

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I was first introduced to Sheri Constantino when she organized my friend's wedding in Mexico last year. After having an awesome experience in which Sherie went above and beyond in her responses and answered any and all of my questions, I went back to Sherie to help with my honeymoon planning about 3 months later.

Sherie was fantastic to work with in planning my honeymoon! Not only did she steer me in the right direction for which resort to choose, but she truly outdid herself in ensuring that we chose a location that was exactly the vibe and experience we were looking for, and exactly in our price range. I would recommend Sherie to anyone looking to book an island wedding or honeymoon in a heartbeat, and will absolutely use Sherie again on my next vacation to the islands :-)

Profile Picture Becky, 12/2/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1426362900379 honeymoon in sand pic
220x220 sq 1426362949105 azul sensatori photo
220x220 sq 1426363003522 paradise sunset horizontal

1 ENDORSEMENT
Sherie has left a huge impression on us with her open heart and full availability. Planning a trip/honeymoon with her will always be a walk in the park with her expertise.

Eatontown, NJ 07724   See On Map
848-208-2710 (phone)
Paradise Weddings and Travel - NJ is a wedding honeymoon travel planner from Monmouth County, NJ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Monmouth County, NJ, Central and Southern NJ, and the whole state of New Jersey. Paradise Weddings and Travel - NJ is a professional wedding romance travel specialist that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in honeymoons, destination weddings and all romance travel.