Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

42 Reviews for Paradise Pastries, LLC

Consultations (2)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

Can I just say DELICIOUS! The cake was not only beautiful but absolutely delicious. Cake was moist, light and not overwhelmingly sweet. It was perfect. Bethany was very friendly and responsive to all our questions and concerns. We asked them to make a topper based on pictures we found on the Internet and they were spot on. Recommend them to everyone. Quality product at a reasonable price.

Profile Picture Shanell, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Bethany was a joy to work with from start to finish. As a non-island resident, I had a lot of cake tasting done within a short period of time. While we liked some, none of them had fallen into our budget until we met Bethany. The minute my fiance and I tasted her cakes, we decided she was the one. Bethany was very accepting of our cake design and answered any questions we had promptly. When it came to our big day, the cake did not disappoint. Our guests were raving about the cake (looks and taste). The cake exceeded our expectations. We brought home the bottom tier of our cake (8") and needless to say, devoured the entire cake in 4 days!!! We wish we had saved more cake to keep eating it! My husband and family have nothing but praise for the cake and wish to have more!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Delivery

Paradise pastries did an awesome job on our wedding cake! It was exactly what we wanted and well within our budget. The staff was very friendly and easy to work with, and the cake was delicious! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/16/15, 6 Reviews