27329 Chagrin Blvd, Beachwood, OH 44122 Map · Phone number

About Paradise Flower Market

Paradise Flower Market combines whimsy and contemporary style with personal service for the ideal floral experience.  Whether a single stemmed rose or a custom designed floral arrangement we can help fulfill your business, or special event, needs.  Visit us for a bridal consultation and we will work with you to create personalized floral arrangements for your special day.

Paradise Flower Market is not just another Cleveland florist, we are committed to providing both exceptional and unique floral arrangements that will meet whatever you require.

Visit our website at www.ParadiseFlowerMarket.com today.

Follow Paradise Flower Market on

Other couples have also viewed

• Cleveland Florist Company
  • Studio Z
  • Forest Woods
  • La Fleur Studio

12 Reviews for Paradise Flower Market

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2018

Just Wonderful

It was wonderful working with Carrie from our first email exchange to our meeting and the week of the wedding. Carrie was incredibly responsive and provided great alternative suggestions for more in season flowers. She listened to my overall wants and went above and beyond with the design. I couldn't be more happy with Paradise Flowers!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

I cannot give enough praise to Carrie from Paradise Flowers. I had an idea of what we wanted for our wedding in terms on flowers and decorating, but she and her team created more than we could have imagined! First of all, she was always very responsive and easy to communicate with. I was able to basically tell her some things I like and some things I didn’t like, and she really took it from there. I met with her the week of the wedding and she totally took the reins and made the meeting and my decisions so easy! I was just blown away when I walked into our wedding tent to see all the beautiful centerpieces and decorations. Her creativity and passion shine through her work, and I am so grateful that we chose her to do our wedding flowers. I can’t say enough how much I recommend her and Paradise Flowers! After seeing how easy to work with and talented Carrie is, my sister immediately booked her to do the flowers for her wedding next year!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Audrey · Married on 06/17/2017

Paradise Flower Market couldn't have done any better of job on our wedding flowers!! They managed to stay inside my (conservative) budget while also exceeding my (Pinterest driven) expectations. Carrie specifically is the right mix of professional, patient, and artistic. She has an eye for detail and a kind heart. Her work was so stunning that my other wedding vendors immediately started asking me who did my flowers- because they wanted to be able to recommend to future brides.

The compliments from my guests were endless, and I couldn't be happier!!!! Thank you Paradise Flower Market - you PERFECTED my big day

Sent on 08/12/2017

• 27329 Chagrin Blvd Beachwood, 44122 See on map
    Location of (Paradise Flower Market)